• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday morning, how I hate you so, but 3 day week here! Then 5 days off; consisting of Mass Effect and finishing Game of Thrones: Clash of Kings before watching the season 2 premiere. Unless the weather reverts back to last week, where I may venture outside and do this 'walking' activity...

Umm, guys? Are we in OTCommunity now or do my tired eyes deceive me?

SmokyDave

Well, this is exciting. We're a proper community now.

I vote we string someone up on the doorway as a warning to the rest of 'Community'.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Welp.

we have been put in a black bag with bricks and chucked in the canal.

In two weeks time i will be buying my camping shit in for this season.

My list is

Cooler

swiss pocket knife

small saw

fold away chairs

Insect Repellent Spray

Light Weight Mosquito Midge Midgy Midgie Net

Tent

Kentpaul

the worse of it is new posters don't browse the community section. This thread is just going to be more dry than England (LOL NO RAIN FUCKING DESERT)

also who is going to police these threads ?

20110115_tunisia7_w.jpg

Don't you worry, he'll be back here talking about MDMA and how shit his work is in no time.

My work is awesome. Its just the random nightshifts i don't like.

Suairyu

Banned
fucks sake
meadows it makes no difference you just wanted to feel more special than the other community threads

the worse of it is new posters don't browse the community section. This thread is just going to be more dry than England (LOL NO RAIN FUCKING DESERT)
we don't get new users anyway it's pretty much been the same people posting since forever

also who is going to police these threads ?
nobody that's the beauty we don't have to stay on topic anymore we can talk about WHATEVER! i mean we always did anyway but now we don't have to be looking over our backs anymore

SmokyDave

We don't go to the party, the party comes to us.

I can't see looser moderation as a bad thing (although this thread is pretty drama-free anyway).

Meadows

Banned
We don't go to the party, the party comes to us.

I can't see looser moderation as a bad thing (although this thread is pretty drama-free anyway).

yeah, you're right you are a cunt

STEP OUTSIDE SMOKY, WE'RE ON THE FRONTIER NOW

AINT NO GUVNMENT MAN GONNA SAVE YOU

Suairyu

Banned
i'm actually in talks to start a radio drama series about kentpaul's life right now hopefully it'll get on radio four or something

Kentpaul

meadows it makes no difference you just wanted to feel more special than the other community threads

we don't get new users anyway it's pretty much been the same people posting since forever

nobody that's the beauty we don't have to stay on topic anymore we can talk about WHATEVER! i mean we always did anyway but now we don't have to be looking over our backs anymore

ha you are so right, I sometimes felt bad about posting the most random shit in this thread but its all good now.

were free.

we should totally talk about BF3 all day everyday in this thread.

i'm actually in talks to start a radio drama series about kentpaul's life right now hopefully it'll get on radio four or something

I'm a nerd who spents all my time on the PC. Nothing interesting.

Hmm, I browsed Community shortly before my account got approved but there was nothing in there note-worthy to me. Now there is!

UK-Gaf is truly my spiritual-home of all the Gaf threads... because you are a community I ("worryingly") identify with, more-so than a LOT of the other threads.

SmokyDave

yeah, you're right you are a cunt

STEP OUTSIDE SMOKY, WE'RE ON THE FRONTIER NOW

AINT NO GUVNMENT MAN GONNA SAVE YOU

You'll need more than 'cunt' to provoke me. Try having a dig at GT: PSP or something.

(TBH, I'll just shoot you in the back as we walk to the duel).

Kentpaul

MKAT IS A CLEAN HIGH BRO

I LOVE LIFE

I wouldn't even call it a high its a portal to another level all together. I only talk about drug use when i'm drunk for some reason (I guess i don't want the party to end) since i won't be taking them again all i have is my memory's.

I'm getting upset at all the bad press i'm getting of you guys this morning.

Hmm, I browsed Community shortly before my account got approved but there was nothing in there note-worthy to me. Now there is!

UK-Gaf is truly my spiritual-home of all the Gaf threads... because you are a community I ("worryingly") identify with, more-so than a LOT of the other threads.

Join us. soon you will be part of us like a cigarette machine in a chippy!

Suairyu

Banned
I'm a nerd who spents all my time on the PC. Nothing interesting.
See, this shit right here.

You talk about popping x and y drug and hitting the clubs and arm wrestling Vikings and being a janitor and getting into fights and shit and listening to The Streets, all the while dramatising everything with a FUK MA LYFE (e.g. "the final of X-Factor over-ran so now Question Time will be shown twenty minutes later than normal FUK MA LYFE")

And then anyone calls you on it you're all "no not me im a boring internet nerd i just play go on gaf"

You can't have it both ways, kent.

Meadows

Banned
it could be worse, we could be Real-GAF

the fuck is that all about

by the way:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 5,836
User Name Posts
Meadows 431
Kentpaul 423
Suairyu 374
CHEEZMO™ 264
J Tourettes 249
daviyoung 202
SmokyDave 184
Chinner 175
Green Scar 155
BGBW 124
Jedeye Sniv 112

Kentpaul

See, this shit right here.

You talk about popping x and y drug and hitting the clubs and arm wrestling Vikings and being a janitor and getting into fights and shit and listening to The Streets, all the while dramatising everything with a FUK MA LYFE (e.g. "the final of X-Factor over-ran so now Question Time will be shown twenty minutes later than normal FUK MA LYFE")

And then anyone calls you on it you're all "no not me im a boring internet nerd i just play go on gaf"

You can't have it both ways, kent.

some weekends i go for a night in the town! but most of the time i chill on my PC.

Got a healthy heart you don't want? Try mkat. Clinically proven to shave years off your heart's lifespan in three easy steps.

Step 1: Try it, love it
Step 2: Keep loving it
Step 3: Enjoy dem palpitations, sucker

I tried it, loved it and stopped. Your theory is flawed.

I'v been keeping away from the club i usually use it in for that very reason.

it could be worse, we could be Real-GAF

the fuck is that all about

by the way:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 5,836
User Name Posts
Meadows 431
Kentpaul 423
Suairyu 374
CHEEZMO™ 264
J Tourettes 249
daviyoung 202
SmokyDave 184
Chinner 175
Green Scar 155
BGBW 124
Jedeye Sniv 112

Kentpaul will overtake you by the end of the day Meadows.

Suairyu

Banned
what's super depressing about that figure is that i wasn't even involved in the first half of this thread.

same shit happens with pokéGAF - I don't post there for months, I then get the Pokémon itch and post for a while, bam, one of the top posters.

Got a healthy heart you don't want? Try mkat. Clinically proven to shave years off your heart's lifespan in three easy steps.

Step 1: Try it, love it
Step 2: Keep loving it
Step 3: Enjoy dem palpitations, sucker

That shit is horrible. The next day my heart is at 120bpm resting.

what's super depressing about that figure is that i wasn't even involved in the first half of this thread.

same shit happens with pokéGAF - I don't post there for months, I then get the Pokémon itch and post for a while, bam, one of the top posters.

Pokemon is like that for me in general. I forget about it then a new game comes out and I'm all "OMG I'LL GO ON BULBAPEDIA AND SEREBII AND DO EV TRAINING AND CATCH ALL THE MON OMG"

That lasts for a few months then it fizzles out.

Pokemon is like that for me in general. I forget about it then a new game comes out and I'm all "OMG I'LL GO ON BULBAPEDIA AND SEREBII AND DO EV TRAINING AND CATCH ALL THE MON OMG"

That lasts for a few months then it fizzles out.

:lol That happened to me with Black, even bought a DSi especially.

Your heart is a shadow of its former self after one go I'm afraid.
Just one? My mate does it occasionally and from our conversations, it always sounded like the more tempting choice if I was ever to be swayed from my 'weed-only' path. Looks like it's a no-go hearing that!

How was your Cardiff evening #6?

Kentpaul

I'm pretty new to this thread. I don't think i really conversed with you much before this thread.

waiting on the mail man coming and its fucking wasting my free time FML. Are you guys looking forward to my new BF3 screenshots i will be posting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom