• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck cunting FUCK

There's a real chance the surgery is going to put me out of action for 2 weeks which means I'll not be able to take the 8 week contract job with the media company. I knew things were going too well for me...

You see, Kentpaul? This is a real FUCK MY LIFE. Not having to wait for a postman so you can upgrade your GFX card, you melodramatic Scot.

Chinner

Banned
to be fair though kentpaul is scottish. bears roam the streets of glassgow and he has to walk uphill both ways to get to a well to get water.

that does suck bro though cant you talk to hr to rearrange?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

There's a real chance the surgery is going to put me out of action for 2 weeks which means I'll not be able to take the 8 week contract job with the media company. I knew things were going too well for me...

You see, Kentpaul? This is a real FUCK MY LIFE. Not having to wait for a postman so you can upgrade your GFX card, you melodramatic Scot.

you are correct.

but as long as we all agree life constantly kicks us all in the face.

edit

my life is pretty sweet today

9m2Ih.jpg

the thing is huge, glad it fitted in my case!

What are you having surgery on/for? Usually they sign you off for two weeks as standard but that's not to say you need two weeks.

I've just had some good news, my temporary payrise has been extended until the end of July, thank fuck!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Currently indulging in a Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle. I ain't even mad these are tasty beasts.

EDIT: And drank the sauce at the end, fuck yeah.

leadbelly

Banned
you are correct.

but as long as we all agree life constantly kicks us all in the face.

edit

my life is pretty sweet today

9m2Ih.jpg

the thing is huge, glad it fitted in my case!

lol

All the pictures of it.

but wait... That is only a GTX 560! If it was a GTX 580 I might understand.

leadbelly

Banned
yeah... I don't really know anyone other than kentpaul who has a 560. Most people have like two 580s in SLI and they don't even give a shit about it.

Strange.

leadbelly

Banned
I'll actually point out that I'm just winding you up kentpaul.

I only have a GTX 460 really. I've not really found any reason to upgrade yet though.

Salazar

I'm Edinburgh GAF! I usually just lurk here though; watching for KentPaul to go to work or sleep so I know it's safe to travel to my parents house.

Excellent. I will be over for a few weeks next year. The apparently low likelihood of encountering Kent just sealed the deal.

Chinner

Banned
look at that wall not v detailed and the geometry is quite simple. lighting is flat and theres only about 4 colours in the entirety of that game.

Kentpaul

yes yes i know, your eyes are probably exploding from seeing a game with good art design.

a non gamebryo rpg lol. you have no taste bro. i am ashamed to be in an active converse with you.

what card are you rocking ?

Lirlond

For nightlife you can't beat Glasgow*. Probably beats out most of the UK too.

*So long as you stay away from Sauchiehall st; the merchant city and the "alley pubs" are much better imo

Kentpaul

I've been there, it's fucking terrible. Dusk in Stirling is a classy establishment compared to that and it's one of the worst nightclubs I've ever been to. Fucking Scotland man, SO MANY SHITTY NIGHTCLUBS.

dusk is tiny as fuck.

and wtf is with the small mirrors all over the bathrooms in dusk eww.

JVvIQ.jpg

Totally going to upgrade my CPU next pay check (still using a duel core lol)

For nightlife you can't beat Glasgow*. Probably beats out most of the UK too.

*So long as you stay away from Sauchiehall st, the merchant city and the "alley pubs" are much better imo

The west end's good for a casual get together in a pub. We could go to somewhere like Brewdog.

Suairyu

Banned
I'm still rocking my 4850 and I can play all games fiiiiine.

It's my Core2Duo that holds me back, mostly. Wish I could play GTAIV above 20fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom