• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since you lot were watching Charlie Brooker clips earlier I ended up coming across this gem:

ibbNMthtqVErAz.gif

Qasiel

Chicken Kiev (the cheese and ham kind, not the garlic type), chips and salad. Goddamn delicious. Mum's cooking is always the best.

Now settled into work and ready for 12 hours of mind-numbing nothingness. I need to occupy my time with something stimulating.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Spaghetti bolognese now.

Best meal on the planet. I usally make it
Once a week and reheat a plate for my breakfast. I love cheese over mine then toast with spreading cheese with it. It's the same stuff in life that matters the most.

Kentpaul

had a great night out and i wasn't shitfaced

4 pints of cider and two beers. Nice and merry

shit was good.

defel

Well Spotify just decided that Ive listened to enough for today and has now locked me out. Its such a shame, that program used to be really good. Time to uninstall...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The moment they changed the conditions I stopped bothering with Spotify. Five listens maximum is ridiculous. I don't store much music on my laptop so I used it to listen to song I already own. Didn't use it enough to warrant paying for it though.

In other news it's chaos at the Oxbridge boat race apparently as a swimmer decided it was a good idea to muddle around around the boats. He's lucky he didn't get hit.

GJS

The moment they changed the conditions I stopped bothering with Spotify. Five listens maximum is ridiculous. I don't store much music on my laptop so I used it to listen to song I already own. Didn't use it enough to warrant paying for it though.

In other news it's chaos at the Oxbridge boat race apparently as a swimmer decided it was a good idea to muddle around around the boats. He's lucky he didn't get hit.

It was an anti-elitism protester.

Here's his blog: http://elitismleadstotyranny.squarespace.com/

Suairyu

Banned
I just had an entire large Papa Johns and a snickers, washed down with a Monster Khaos. I've calculated that if I don't eat for a day and a half, I'll have created enough of a calorie deficit to make up for it.

It was an anti-elitism protester.

Here's his blog: http://elitismleadstotyranny.squarespace.com/
What a dickhead. Is he going to run out into the Olympics track and field for promoting world-class elite athletes, too?

You have to admire the dedication, if nothing else.

Kentpaul

iv never tried Papa Johns, thought it was just an american thing.

speaking of pizza, i love the asda make your own counter.

so glad to be alive guys. It would suck if i was never born.

Have they done something to the 4od player on PS3? Last night it kept loosing connection and stuttering, even though it was still signed in to PSN and my PC was fine, and just then I was watching a doc on China, the thing froze up completely when it went to load ads. Had to force a shut down and then restart.

Fuck this, backing up my saves now.

Xun

Note to self don't buy chips after a night out.

They were fucking shit, but at least reminded me why I never get them.

Kentpaul

I wake up to easter eggs. I hope I never get "too old" for this.

I got a flake one from my girl, still not been to see the family yet.

what did you get ?

I forgot it was easter and sort of went wtf when i seen the easteregg box in front of me when my eyes opened this morning

Suairyu

Banned
A Cream Egg Easter Egg (yo dawg...), two mini Kinder things and a giant milk and white chocolate bunny imported from Holland.

Also my mother has baked a nest cake for later. Chocolate sponge, chocolate butter cream filling, then chocolate melted on top, topped with flake bars broken up and arranged as a nest then filled with mini-eggs. My mother seriously makes the best cakes in the world.

leadbelly

Banned
Well I guess you better start dating someone because clearly your parents don't love you enough.

Maybe I will go into an office block and hold everyone hostage.

"Get the negotiator"

"He's here sir!"

"Get me a line!"

phone rings in office

"okay lets talk"

"ALL I WANT IS A FUCKING EASTER EGG!"

leadbelly

Banned
It's Easter Sunday. Nobody's at work.

I haven't thought this through. :(

And now I am here in an empty office.

*shouts from the window!*

I WANT AN EASTER EGG!

*echo* *then complete silence*

nah, truth be, I haven't really wanted an easter egg. I'm sure someone may have bought me one if I really wanted one. It's a kid's thing though so I would feel a bit silly asking for one (lol). I have to say I do fancy a bit of chocolate at the moment.

Going for dinner at 3 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom