• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
my spelling for that word sucks because its the first time iv ever had to spell it.

fuck guys im so excited for the herb to arrive! i'm treating my self

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I used to be all about the meatball sub, but the BMT is my choice too these days. I haven't tried it with spicy cheese, that sounds good! I usually get it with pickles, peppers, olives, onions and jalapenos, with sweet onion sawce.
I never knew Quizno's opened over here! Last time I was in Pennsylvania they were advertising the hell out of some barbecued roast beef sub, so I tried it and it was unnaturally slimy, as if the slices of meat were coated with saliva. Bleurgh.

Kentpaul

I've never had to spell skewers. Now I have. Thank you. Thank you.

I tried to spell it with a like Squres lol something looked off so i had to Google it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnBeTPpr98g&feature=related

trance is like the best genre of music.

cant believe im more excited about the Thai Weed than the skunk! also on the subway chat the meatball marinara is the way to go but watch out its a messy meal.

Kentpaul

anyone know why crystal meth never made it big in the UK?

speed is pretty big in clubs so why the fuck why did meth never take off ?

Local takeout tonight. 14" meat feast £8.90, get some chips and two choc fudge cake deserts with it, taking it to £12.10. Free delivery, and because we'll spend over £12, we can either get a 10" garlic bread, or a kids meal: 7" pizza, chips and nuggets.

Holy fuck I'm drooling.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I'm off to 52 Degrees North tonight. Looks a tad poncey for my tastes but someone else organised it.

Code:
BEER	  
Harviestoun Schiehallion	 Pint	 £4.80
Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted	 Pint	 £4.50
Innis & Gunn Original		 Half	 £4.00
Innis & Gunn Original		300ml	 £4.50
Innis & Gunn Rum Cask		 300ml	 £5.00
Stiegl Goldbrau			 300ml	 £4.00
Dunkertons Organic Cider	 300ml	 £4.00

Oof!

But get the I&G Rum Cask.

Code:
BEER	  
Harviestoun Schiehallion	 Pint	 £4.80
Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted	 Pint	 £4.50
Innis & Gunn Original		 Half	 £4.00
Innis & Gunn Original		300ml	 £4.50
Innis & Gunn Rum Cask		 300ml	 £5.00
Stiegl Goldbrau			 300ml	 £4.00
Dunkertons Organic Cider	 300ml	 £4.00

Oof!

But get the I&G Rum Cask.

Hadn't even checked the prices yet :( Hopefully we'll grab something to eat and then head to one of the Sam Smith's nearby. Not too hopeful as I'm the sole male there and not sure if everybody else would like the old man ambiance of SS.

Kentpaul

Local takeout tonight. 14" meat feast £8.90, get some chips and two choc fudge cake deserts with it, taking it to £12.10. Free delivery, and because we'll spend over £12, we can either get a 10" garlic bread, or a kids meal: 7" pizza, chips and nuggets.

Holy fuck I'm drooling.

nice one man, I'm ordering a mixed platter (donner n all sorts of cooked meats with the awesome curry sauce and nan bread).

ordering cheese on the chips because you really can't go wrong with adding cheese to the chips.

I'm still pretty stuffed from eating that Chinese buffet fuck mah life; I wish i was more hungry (Il Just reheat some of it later)

45 minutes till it arrives apparently. I'l just watch the shield with the misses and drink some irn bru till then.

had a joint about an hour ago so the food will taste amazing. (food tastes amazing sober too)

here is a link to a picture of my very potent weed (15 pound for 1.5 grams)

http://imgur.com/SMjaw

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
RhXou.jpg

Kentpaul

48415011_H.jpg

just splattered this all over my body then hoped in a boiling bath. The mint keeps your body feeling cool.

Kentpaul has the worst taste in food.
Fixed.

I'm away for a day and the UK thread has morphed into the greasy junk food thread. Don't get me wrong, I eat and enjoy calorific crap as much as the next person, but if we're going to discuss food this often, can we at least discuss slightly finer dining?

Kentpaul

Fixed.

I'm away for a day and the UK thread has morphed into the greasy junk food thread. Don't get me wrong, I eat and enjoy calorific crap as much as the next person, but if we're going to discuss food this often, can we at least discuss slightly finer dining?

this is Britannic pride!

I will need to cut down on the unhealthy shit before i put on weight (i walk a shit load at work so that keeps the calories burning)

Kentpaul

Why is it always fucking Nando's that gets mentioned. Almost every time I go out for a meal someone asks if I went to Nandos.

Do you eat all of that in one sitting or save it for other days. There's so much meat there.

All I had for dinner today was a 2 burgers, no buns, with microwaved peas + carrot and swede julienne.

Still lots left in the box, I'l dig into it later tonight when im baked and eat some more cold. Il reheat the rest for breakfast.

please note all the cheese over the chips is gone though (;0:)

wish i could pick away at the box all night but its to much effort (need to scrub my hands clean because its dat greasy)

Suairyu

Banned
Why is it always fucking Nando's that gets mentioned. Almost every time I go out for a meal someone asks if I went to Nandos.
Doesn't help that Nandos is also overpriced rubbish. It was a cheap fast food joint in Australia. They rebranded it for the UK but kept the quality the same, so they can charge lots of money because people think it's classy.

It's the Susan Boyle effect of thinking something moderately enjoyable is anywhere near high-quality because you weren't expecting it to be there.

I paid the most I've ever paid for a pint in my life last night, eight pound fucking forty! It wasn't on purpose, I actually ordered a bottle but the waitress fucked up the order. As it was her first day and the manger was shadowing her everywhere I decided not to make a fuss.

Luckily it was a tasty beer (Innis and Gunn Whisky Cask) but still, my wallet hurt. I managed to talk everybody into going to a Sam Smiths after two drinks so all was right with the world.

Suairyu

Banned
See, friday has arrived and yeah, I'm eager to see some friends tomorrow, but at the time I'm thinking "oh shit I need more time to get more stuff done". Janitor or catering or retail work does have the positive of the job being doing by closing time.

Kentpaul

See, friday has arrived and yeah, I'm eager to see some friends tomorrow, but at the time I'm thinking "oh shit I need more time to get more stuff done". Janitor or catering or retail work does have the positive of the job being doing by closing time.

Sure does. Tonight around 9ish I'l need to make sure all the bins are empty for the next nightshift dudes coming in.

Ps its not rubbish bins i empty its clean bins with shrink wrap balls in them.

shrink-wrap1.jpg

then i also need to wash out my Mop n shit for the next shift.

check this shit out guys

http://centurysupplements.com/ephedrine-hcl-50-tabs/

I WANT!

ephedrine looks like a nice step up from coffee for working out, going to work, everything really lol.

any experience with it fellas

Sure does. Tonight around 9ish I'l need to make sure all the bins are empty for the next nightshift dudes coming in.

Ps its not rubbish bins i empty its clean bins with shrink wrap balls in them.

shrink-wrap1.jpg

then i also need to wash out my Mop n shit for the next shift.

check this shit out guys

http://centurysupplements.com/ephedrine-hcl-50-tabs/

I WANT!

ephedrine looks like a nice step up from coffee for working out, going to work, everything really lol.

any experience with it fellas

A dealer I knew was using it to cut his Mkat.

Chinner

Banned
nandos is overrated. like its okay but once i've been there i have no immediate desire to return for at least a couple of months.

Oh lord il end up getting drunk of the few bottles then since its about the same percent as cheap cider (doesn't take much cheap cider to get one drunk)

I just want the extra energy to work out.

for the record did you enjoy mkat ?

It was ok but I didn't like the sweats and the gutrot. MDMA pissed all over it for me, as did speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom