• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kentpaul enters a club. he is neo.

that was just the speedy effects of the MKAT. Everything slowed down to a mellow zone.

n6o2m.jpg

Now i sit with my back to the wall enjoying the music.

I mature like a fine wine

an entire 86 minute set lol

Countdown T-minus 3 hours till I am freeeeeeeeee!

The bitch boss isn't in today so it's not been a bad day so far. Meeting the bloke after work and going to see a mate's band at the 100 Club on Oxford Street tonight, having a few friends over for a bit of a film night tomorrow, and hopefully it'll be ok weather to go out on the bike on Sunday.

I hate living for the weekend.

Countdown T-minus 3 hours till I am freeeeeeeeee!

The bitch boss isn't in today so it's not been a bad day so far. Meeting the bloke after work and going to see a mate's band at the 100 Club on Oxford Street tonight, having a few friends over for a bit of a film night tomorrow, and hopefully it'll be ok weather to go out on the bike on Sunday.

I hate living for the weekend.

I hear that. I want to be out of this job by October. I'll be qualified mid July which will give me about ten weeks to get enough business to be able to leave.

I may have to reconsider shitting in various peoples desks if I'd like to get work from them at some point. Then again, maybe not as not sure I'd want to do work for the cunts anyway.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Grand National tommorow lads! Any tips apart from picking the best name?

Already got a bet on Shakalakaboomboom

Got a couple of quid on Rare Bob in the sweeps. At 40-1 I should have put an actual bet on him, would be quids in if he won.

All of this makes me realise that I've never even been in a bookies before. But I live in Aldershot, and all the bookies are full of really sad looking Nepalese men.

Grand National tommorow lads! Any tips apart from picking the best name?

Already got a bet on Shakalakaboomboom

I've had three: Treacle, West End Rocker and Black Apalachi. Will be sticking some each way bets on all three, I think. Black Apalachi should be good for a place.

Kentpaul

Oh lord only been givin one shift next week! Going to be skint and Living a jobless god! Il be ale to break in my new CPU

Man, today was a bummer. Went to see my dear old grandad, he's on his last few weeks on this earth. :/ First time I've had to deal with deaths in the family as someone who is able to totally comprehend them. It's the worst. Felt most sorry for my brother, the poor sod, guy can't keep it together (not that I blame him). Ugh. It was bittersweet, to say the least.

At least I had Community, Lupin and Apollon waiting for me after I got back home. Good TV is sweet medicine. And tonight I'm hitting the pub, hard. :lol

edit: In response to this post being a real downer, here's a clip of the best tv show ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbqaxWjIgOg

Kentpaul

I prefer the paintball episode In season 2 to the paintball episode in season 1. Im craving community right now then again Im in work so I'm pretty much craving anything that is not work.

I prefer the paintball episode In season 2 to the paintball episode in season 1. Im craving community right now then again Im in work so I'm pretty much craving anything that is not work.

Dude, catch the fuck up as soon as you can, because last night's episode was glorious.

Fuck, family member has just been in a car crash! All okay apparently, thankfully the car did its job and took all the impact. Wasn't even at high speed by any means, but the car is a write off. Fuck I'm just relieved he isn't hurt.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Fuck, family member has just been in a car crash! All okay apparently, thankfully the car did its job and took all the impact. Wasn't even at high speed by any means, but the car is a write off. Fuck I'm just relieved he isn't hurt.

Car crashes are not necessarily as bad as they seem. Glad everyone's OK, but be prepared to argue with insurance company about the write-off value.

Car crashes are not necessarily as bad as they seem. Glad everyone's OK, but be prepared to argue with insurance company about the write-off value.

Yeah, it was just the first text he sent. He said he'd been in a crash but was okay, but I almost didn't believe him you know? I thought he was playing it down. It's a company car, so I don't think he has to get involved too much thankfully.

Oh yeah, about my take out last night- lovely except for the main 14" pizza we ordered. It was a meat feast, and I forgot outside of Pizza Hut, they're always spicy. I can't have spicy food, so I couldn't eat any of it :(
One advantage of chains, I can walk into a branch anywhere in the country/world, and know broadly what I'm getting.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Dude, catch the fuck up as soon as you can, because last night's episode was glorious.

Last night's was definitely more of a return to form. Suck to hear about your granddad dude.

And also sucks to hear about that car crash LOM, luckily the worst I know of is when my mum pulled out in front of a van at the end of the road, the car was mostly fine but she woke me at half 7 in the morning to help her pop the bumper back out as it was scraping the back tire -.-

Kentpaul

Full house pizzas are the way to go. Im having a Chicago town takeaway pizza tonight. Also guys my red string weed came today and the shit looks horrible but fuck I know it will send my mind into another place! (to sleep!) wanting to spend a tenner on the roulette but fuck going back down that path. So much ideas are In place for when I finish this shift

Kentpaul

Found a tenner on the way into work this morning. Splendid!

love finding money in the note dispensers in the asda/tesco self checkouts my self. (Only found a fiver once mind you)

Ice cold air outside guys with a grey overcast/blue sky's and some extreme sun presence. This weather reminds me of the halo 3 launch :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wchBv0y4aI&feature=related

the part at 15 seconds FTW.

THIS IS A FUCKING CHOON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MRYLWJb1o

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Found a tenner on the way into work this morning. Splendid!

QUICKLY, THROW IT ON A HORSE!

I decided against betting on the national this year, last year i made the mistake of NOT going both ways and my horse came second.

I just stuck to good ol' football betting, what better way to spend money now my loan just came in?

Kentpaul

QUICKLY, THROW IT ON A HORSE!

I decided against betting on the national this year, last year i made the mistake of NOT going both ways and my horse came second.

I just stuck to good ol' football betting, what better way to spend money now my loan just came in?

the roulette. Invest 40 quid and come out with half a grand easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYvuS9OxdA

I'v heard this song on the radio but I'v never sat down to listen to it. Fucking hell folks I'm glued to it. I'd go as far as saying im glad im alive just to hear this song.

Kentpaul

Mr Rock and Roll is best.

Is something I'd say if I was a 13 year old girl into this sort of shit.

the song i like from her is about a night out. How can 13 year old girls relate to that ?

TEEE HEE WE WERE IN THE CINEMA AND WE SEEN THIS BOY HE HE HE HE! HE BOUGHT US POP CORN SO WE SMILED AT HIM HE HE HE HE/

SIGH

f0rk

the song i like from her is about a night out. How can 13 year old girls relate to that ?

TEEE HEE WE WERE IN THE CINEMA AND WE SEEN THIS BOY HE HE HE HE! HE BOUGHT US POP CORN SO WE SMILED AT HIM HE HE HE HE/

SIGH

I thought Scottish girls started drinking down the park and trying to sneak into clubs when they were 12.

Kentpaul

I'm in the barbers lay of with the trolling. 12 buds and a bottle of innes and gunn in moter waiting on me.

Second time in this random barbers outside town.

Kentpaul

My fortnight visits to the barbers are the best new addition to my life guys. Nothing on earth beats sitting looking at your self transform like that.

Pro spoiler scotland has oil.

I kind of hope the Scottish do vote for independence, it'll be fascinating to see whether it actually has any meaningful effects, and - if it does - how long it'll take Scotland to implode.

Kentpaul

I kind of hope the Scottish do vote for independence, it'll be fascinating to see whether it actually has any meaningful effects, and - if it does - how long it'll take Scotland to implode.

Scotland impode lol.

Don't you dare say that after the bullshit riots you guys had last summer.

SKINNER!

Banned
Don't you dare say that after the bullshit riots you guys had last summer.
yeahhh!
DqeDq.gif

but seriously, I'm against independence. What we got with the Welsh, Northern Irish and English at the moment is pretty cool. Things will just get awkward and messy if we end up distancing ourselves.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

It's nice to see they couldn't make any puns out of towns in the Borders. (Historical note: the founder of The Economist was born in Hawick.)

And a London-based newspaper talking crap about Scottish independence? Shocking news!

Suairyu

Banned
MOTHERFUCKING PIZZA HUT DOESN'T DELIVER TO MY POSTCODE

Now what the fuck am I meant to do? I wanted that hotdog-crust pizza. Bah.

Papa Johns it is, then, I guess.

:(

Kentpaul

you fatty's with your unpleasant greasy food!

I'm drinking beer tonight! FTW

last time i KICKED THE SHIT out of a dude.

Me and the dude were chatting away and the dude turned into a jerkoff so later in the night i seen the dude go into the toilet and i followed the dude in and started punching the dude in the head while he was pissing!

the dude was defeated before he knew what the score was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom