• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.

You crept up on a guy in the toilets and kicked his teeth in because he was being an arsehole?

You're the man we all want to be, kentpaul. Just, you know, don't get yourself killed.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Wait.

You crept up on a guy in the toilets and kicked his teeth in because he was being an arsehole?

You're the man we all want to be, kentpaul. Just, you know, don't get yourself killed.

Yeah bro. The dude was a prick and it was the first time Iv had to raise my fist while.

Dude was shocked to say the lease (my shoe came off during chaos also) he's not a chav so there's no shank rebound aimed at me.

Kentpaul

That sounds like the actions of a psychopath.

It's just an easy way to deal with a dickhead without getting a scratch.

well guys.

Clubbing it is. I usually club on a Friday so sat night clubbing ftw il have my older cousins n shit in the club

BRING IT.

also fuck I'v been used to slugging these bud's down all night with ease and this INNIS GUNNS has a kickback like a 12 gage. Damn

Kentpaul

You dealt with him like you were a pussy.

Would has smashed the dude head on. (but why risk getting a hit back ?)

fuck that.

also i look pretty awesome so trouble never finds me. Tonight will be great i enjoyed some chicken for a pre night out meal) been drinking since 2.

goodbye.

Nevasleep

I take the easy paths in life. Its just how i live and fuck i don't judge how you live.
The best way, wish I kept it as simple.

Anyway, the GF doesn't like Wall-E.....how can anyone not like Wall-E.
63.jpg

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Back in Newcastle, first of my housemates back until tomorrow so this is me tonight.
127a219c866f11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Yeah I take all of my photos with Instagram now because it's on android and i'm such a photography prodigy.

Murkas

Where do you bums rent your games from?

Which site is better in terms of price/selection/ease of cancellation etc, Lovefilm or Blockbuster? Are there other places?

Can't be arsed buying games I only finish once and never play again since games these days have little replayability.

Kentpaul

Where do you bums rent your games from?

Which site is better in terms of price/selection/ease of cancellation etc, Lovefilm or Blockbuster? Are there other places?

Can't be arsed buying games I only finish once and never play again since games these days have little replayability.

Lol rent games. I pc game bro.

I smell the outside air and it smells like a night out. I look so fly guys.

Kentpaul

12 buds down and a litre of jagger arrives

gonny be wrecked gaf. RIP me.

jager will be for 3 of us BTW GAF CAN'T POST IM NOT COOL IF I POST ON A FORUM

LOVE YOU GUYS IF IT ALL GOES WRONG

f7CfD.jpg

Uncle kent is drunk

Suairyu

Banned
Yeah, Kent...

Up until now you've just been a bit of a loveable Scottish stereotype.

But seriously

That story is all kinds of fucked up and what's worse is that you seem to be happy/proud with it.

It's despicable, man.

Friend flaked out on me. Last fucking time I give up an evening for her - she's done this too much in the last couple of months.

So no Pizza Hut. No Papa Johns.

Just me eating a bowl of cheerios, fuming. I rented Red Steel 2 from LoveFilm and everything.

I'm off to bed.

Salvadora

Yeah, Kent...

But seriously

That story is all kinds of fucked up and what's worse is that you seem to be happy/proud with it.

It's despicable, man.

I feel like I've seen the dark side of Kentpaul.

Kentpaul

Yeah, Kent...

But seriously

It's despicable, man.

Friend flaked out on me. Last fucking time I give up an evening for her - she's done this too much in the last couple of months.

So no Pizza Hut. No Papa Johns.

Just me eating a bowl of cheerios, fuming. I rented Red Steel 2 from LoveFilm and everything.

I'm off to bed.

I'm not all fun and games bro sometimes i need to deal with fools (last week i stopped a friend fighting with a shake of the other guys hand) but man i'm a chilling guy man. Heading out soon the club opens at 11.

Ugh I feel horrible today. Basically made my friend feel useless by posting a stupid Facebook message about her party last night. Really regret it tbh, and I wasn't even drunk :(

You dealt with him like you were a pussy.

Yeah, Kent...

But seriously

It's despicable, man.

Sums it up. Even if the guy was being a racist fuck, or forced himself onto someone (which I don't see), attacking him like that is cowardly. End of.

Yeah, Kent...

But seriously

It's despicable, man.

Lovable? he's grotesque and the worst possible stereotype.

Now he's playing some wank Begbie impersonation.

Qasiel

Kent looks like Jim Jefferies with a popped collar in that pic.

In other news, how's UK Gaf today? Get up to anything much last night? Suairyu, Pizza Hut stopped delivery to my postcode recently too. Not sure what that's all about.

Went over to Musha_Soturi's house last night for Chinese food and a film night. Human Centipede 1 & 2 is some hilarious stuff!

Kentpaul

I'm leaving this thread for good. Goodbye this thread.

I'm so hungover it hurts.

fuck life.

ps the dude deserved it. it happened at the end of last year. i cant be assed with the trolling that comes my way in this thread. I hope this thread drys up/

Everyone sounds surprised at Kent's actions... Really? I pretty much expected something along these lines at some point.

Starting a pool on how long it takes before he's back posting here craving our attention...

Kentpaul

Everyone sounds surprised at Kent's actions... Really? I pretty much expected something along these lines at some point.

Starting a pool on how long it takes before he's back posting here craving our attention...

calm down bro we have a badass!

bar fights happen folks get over it and move on.

Kentpaul

To be fair it sounds less like a bar fight and more of a vicious attack.

Dude will probably do the same to me if we end up in the same bar again. I'v had it done to me once or twice its no big deal at all. (all you see is a few flashes of white while being punched) It also ruined a girls 21st birthday party due to me and dude going at each other outside the restroom later on. like i said folks i stopped drinking buckfast and i do what i can to improve my life.

anyone who goes out to bars/clubs all the time knows shit can go down on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom