• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The NeoGAF Tournament (a Professor Beef joint)

Sayah

What language?
Actually, in various languages from South Asia.
Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi/Other

shadow {noun} (also: gown, shade)
साया [saaya]

Shadow saya سایہ

It's a really dumb username. Not completely sure why I picked it, hahahaha. Probably b/c I didn't think I would be using this site as much as I am.

Actually, in various languages from South Asia.
Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi/Other

shadow {noun} (also: gown, shade)
साया [saaya]

Shadow saya سایہ

It's a really dumb username. Not completely sure why I picked it, hahahaha. Probably b/c I didn't think I would be using this site as much as I am.
I just thought it was a girl's name. I like it, personally.

Sign me up, I was gone all day at a BBQ

PSN is QisTopTier

Done.

By the way, if you want to keep track of the bracket (and in this early stage, make sure that I added you to it), you can find the PS3 bracket here and the 360 bracket here. These are NOT final, so don't start complaining about who gets a bye or whatever.

Wow I just got my HD capture card and it says it has the ability to stream. So once I figure it out I could potentially stream some of this as long as it's in a lobby match.

Sure.

My protégé beats his though. It's a proven fact.
Psh. Wait until GB completes his 1000 game challenge!

Would that make God's Beard Karst's protégé?
I like to think of us as a community where everyone tries to mentor everyone and improve their play. I'm glad to receive criticism and feedback on my play from anyone here.

Like I said in the OT, I'll take the last psn spot if panda and degen decide not to play.

There are 4 people on that list that I have not yet played:
Emperor Bohe
Master Milk
Racketpunch
Sorceror Supreme

Friend me up (PSN: Karsticles) and let's rock some games.

Kioshen

I like the seeding thus far.

I like to think of us as a community where everyone tries to mentor everyone and improve their play. I'm glad to receive criticism and feedback on my play from anyone here.

Until I can beat you consistently I'm in no position to critique your play that's for sure.

There are 4 people on that list that I have not yet played:
Emperor Bohe
Master Milk
Racketpunch
Sorceror Supreme

Friend me up (PSN: Karsticles) and let's rock some games.

I've played you and you spanked me with dorm. I'll add you as soon as I get the chance.

Degen

man whatever #yolo

get ready to BURN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctg_KWdYYoQ

j/k ghostrider is ass

C6vbG.gif

PSN: Dragon17013

Finally finished AssCreed 3, and I should have a new monitor in a few days, depending on shipping time. Now I can concentrate fully on the tournament, and Marvel I guess.

smurfx

get some go again
eh screw it put me in. i'll see if i can get the games in when i have some free time. tuesday, thursday and sunday are the days i'm likely to be able to play.

Just a heads-up, I'm going to keep signups open for another hour, and then I'm starting this sucker. We've got more than enough entrants on both sides.

I've won a bunch of new titles lately from my matches, I should check to see if I got anything good. Student of Science is pretty sweet, though.

Top Bottom