• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The NeoGAF Tournament (a Professor Beef joint)

Sayah

I would probably do better in this tournament if this was vanilla. The She-Hulk and Tron nerfs have really hurt me, lol.

Sayah

I have no opponent this week? hehe

Excellent. I can catch up on practice.

neogaftriple.png

I thought he was letting me play until I left then he would take over. This is like the Persona Arena tournament all over again.

When did he ever say that? When did YOU ever say that? This is why communication is important: you say your intention, and the person you are talking to understands and acts accordingly.

So for the last gotdamn time: are the two of you entering, or are ya'll gonna sit and twiddle your thumbs?
I have no opponent this week? hehe

Excellent. I can catch up on practice.

http://images.challonge.com/neogaftriple.png[/IG][/QUOTE]

You have no opponent until FSLink and Degen finish their match.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Shit I've been playing nothing but Sleeping Dogs for the last 2 weeks.

Beardo what team will you be using? I think it's only fair that I continue with with the team that you last used.

Are these matches going to be recorded anywhere? I'd love to watch some of em so I can compare what a scrub I am in comparison.

I'll definitely record my matches and anyone's else's if I'm available at the moment and they want their's recorded.

Of all people to be up against first, Karst! The guy I've played the most. Oh well good luck to all the participants and most important have fun.

smurfx

get some go again
hey namegenerated when are you on usually? i might be able to be on past 6pm tomorrow west coast time.

Maybe trying to stall Phoenix to avoid DP with about 15 seconds on the clock wasn't the best of ideas.

Oh well, ggs to antikythera

0-3 to his favor.

Top Bottom