• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 Photo Thread (Probably some spoilers, kid)

So I thought i'd so something different with my pics. Instead of just showing off the fancy locales, I thought i'd show off... my deaths. I call it "The Deaths of Me, Vol. 1":

uncharted252022520among2520thiev.jpg

In celebration of this thread:

mb48ap.jpg
hvxzie.jpg
2hnc6j7.jpg
2ly49y9.jpg
fx428g.jpg
2ce6y6v.jpg

15mbhub.jpg
wk0jld.jpg
311oua1.jpg
w2oea8.jpg
2jcy1jd.jpg
244b33n.jpg

ftiknm.jpg
315o7k8.jpg
rw46yv.jpg
2mgsfn7.jpg
2drzxxi.jpg
34q7gcw.jpg

14y3cqh.jpg
mb0soj.jpg

TAKEN
Row 1: 2
Row 2: 3,4,5,6
Row 3: 2,4,5,6
Row 4: 1,2

---
Amazing screens guys, I hope you don't mind me using some of them.

This thread needs a warning for our fellow international friends saying "56K goes to die" :lol

Awesome photos... please keep them coming!!

Magnus

So you can take a snapshot at any time during the game, single or multiplayer? And the Machinma mode allows you to set up models/environments however you please?

And how does one actually retrieve the screengrabs taken and get them here?

/questions

Sorry :lol

Magnus said:
So you can take a snapshot at any time during the game, single or multiplayer? And the Machinma mode allows you to set up models/environments however you please?

And how does one actually retrieve the screengrabs taken and get them here?

/questions

Sorry :lol
My USB stick died a few months ago and I never got it replaced, so I just open up the PS3's browser and email the screenshots to myself.

Concept17

Awesome shots. Just finished the game myself.

Easily the most visually stunning game I've ever played. It makes 90% of current-gen games look like down-right ass.

nib95 said:

Why thank you. After finishing my first ever match on that map, I knew I had to go through it in Cinema mode. Absolutely gorgeous map, the water effects and everything. For instance, the puddles of water are so amazingly rendered I find myself sploshing through them like a child on purpose :D

Some great shots from people already!

Danielsan

I really wish the single player had a screenshot option.
There are so many goddamn stunning places in the game I wanted to take phot's of. Each and every new place had my mouth agape. The level of detail and love that went into each and every environment in this game is insane. Sometimes you'll only need to spend 5 econds in a room because you're simply passing through and yet that little room has been filled to the brim with detail and amazing little touches. Uncharted 2 honestly makes most other developers look like lazy incompetent bastards.

JRW

Danielsan said:
I really wish the single player had a screenshot option.

I agree.. I tried getting a good off screen shot but my camera cant handle the Kuro lol

Uncharted2_Path-of-light.jpg

this thread is already impossible to read and navigate. I'll just say the expression is
"Fortune Favors the Hose!" not "bold"

nib95

Banned
Screens from most of the key areas in the game. Posting in batches of 30 per page(?) to keep bandwidth issues at a low. Though they aren't exactly big files. Anyway, first 30, in order of how they appear in the game. Some of you are probably thinking, what's the point? But to any of those who want to analyse each of the locales in regards to art/design, might be handy. One thing I will say, is that there's a fairly obvious visual fidelity progression through the game, which is nice, as graphically the game keeps on giving.

Uncharted2.jpg

Uncharted21.jpg

Uncharted22.jpg

Uncharted23.jpg

Uncharted24.jpg

Uncharted25.jpg

Uncharted26.jpg

Uncharted27.jpg

Uncharted28.jpg

Uncharted29.jpg

Uncharted210.jpg

Uncharted211.jpg

Uncharted212.jpg

Uncharted213.jpg

Uncharted214.jpg

Uncharted215.jpg

Uncharted216.jpg

Uncharted217.jpg

Uncharted218.jpg

Uncharted219.jpg

Uncharted220.jpg

Uncharted221.jpg

Uncharted222.jpg

Uncharted223.jpg

Uncharted224.jpg

Uncharted225.jpg

Uncharted226.jpg

Uncharted227.jpg

Uncharted228.jpg

Uncharted229.jpg

freitax

I wish the single player had a photo mode, it looks godly:O like the pictures in here prove, the mp looks awesome too.

You know what this game is missing? An option to record your entire playthrough, automatically editing out repeats and deaths, and then replaying it without UI. Bam, instant epic movie.

Top Bottom