• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 - two new pics

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
elena
34of2nk.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Those are pseudo-bullshots (more AA), but one look at the conference gameplay should make it pretty clear that the game is about the best looking game currently on the way.

J-Rzez said:
What's it like? To you know, feel pain that PS3 has the best looking game? Must be odd. PM Gantz and have a little meet up at a hotel. Jump in a hot tube, sprinkle some rose petals on the surface, and discussion with him about how the PS3 sucks, you'll feel better then.

:lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Rez said:
Those are pseudo-bullshots (more AA), but one look at the conference gameplay should make it pretty clear that the game is about the best looking game currently on the way.
But Elena babay?!?!?!

And while they are bulls the conference demo was mind blowing. Especially when that building came down.

J-Rzez said:
What's it like? To you know, feel pain that PS3 has the best looking game? Must be odd. PM Gantz and have a little meet up at a hotel. Jump in a hot tube, sprinkle some rose petals on the surface, and discussion with him about how the PS3 sucks, you'll feel better then.
Super :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Elena is very "...and who the fuck are you?" in that shot :D

Still waiting on vid downloads. Looks like I'll be picking up most media tomorrow.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Best looking console game hands down. ND am true dev gods for real. Just look @ the fucking color and lighting. Look @ the vegetation and facial modeling...wtf mayng.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
alr1ghtstart said:
elena
http://i44.tinypic.com/34of2nk.jpg[/I
MG][/QUOTE]
I'm not gonna lie, this shot is awesome. :D

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I have to say that, even with the GoW demo being totally awesome, the Uncharted presentation was by far my favorite of the show. That demo had everything.

btw can we expect the conf playthroughs to hit PSN? this is my first E3 with a PS3 so I don't know if all of this makes PSN

Pimpbaa

I'm not buying this game. ND is clearly using some sort of voodoo or other black magic to achieve these visuals. I'm not letting this game in my house!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Darunia said:
I have to say that, even with the GoW demo being totally awesome, the Uncharted presentation was by far my favorite of the show. That demo had everything.

btw can we expect the conf playthroughs to hit PSN? this is my first E3 with a PS3 so I don't know if all of this makes PSN
It was mentioned that the whole conference would be on PSN a couple hours after ending. It was there last year and was great quality. May have been 2 years ago when KZ2 was unveiled. Either way it was great quality. Looking forward to DL'ing.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
LiquidMetal14 said:
It was mentioned that the whole conference would be on PSN a couple hours after ending. It was there last year and was great quality. May have been 2 years ago when KZ2 was unveiled. Either way it was great quality. Looking forward to DL'ing.

thanks, good to know. I hope they chop that up into segments. i don't exactly want to dl the entire conference

JoJo13

Banned
There are no words for what Naughty Dog has accomplished with that trailer.

I'll simply say this -

1. No, multiplayer did not detract from the single player experience.

2. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Naughty Dog is probably the top dev in the business right now. That shit was fucking epic.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire

rexor0717

Holy shit. Uncharted 2 is a beast! :D
I cannot wait to get my hands on that game.
Thrakier said:
Just wow. Game of the gen.
Without a doubt. That looked so cinematic and epic. I cannot contain my joy after seeing that trailer.

Top Bottom