• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 - two new pics

Rengoku

66aooo.jpg

Wow

Twix

Holy ***& @ trailer/ pictures, this is insane, absolutely mind blowing :O :O :O

and some people were laughing when ND said they are using the full Cell power this time around, now look at you ND downplayers, eat crow bitches :lol

kevm3

Looked at the beginning of the gamersyde footage... How is that possible? Look at how much is being rendered.

skulpt

With the amount of obvious pains and effort these guys took to get this game looking basically the best in the industry with SO much fun-ness to be had, if these guys don't sell at least 4M of this game, I will be pissed.

ilikeme

HOLY SHIT DRAKE'S NECK HAIR
Damn just fix the pants and he is fap material, furiously

The heli scene made me scream <3

And, ELENA ELENA ELENA THE SNOW THE SNOW aahhhhhhhhh!!

decon

Holy fuck. These screens, those awesome videos over at gamersyde (love your site guys, always awesome footage) and the trailer just blew me away. Always loved ND (buy Crash back and make the worlds best kart racer please :D?).

What must this game not have cost to make? I mean not only does the game look amazing, but the whole presentation of the game is just so much better and refreshing compared to all the other, military/space marine themed games out there. Voice acting is awesome and funny (not "oh crap times ten"-funny) as in the first game. Not to mention the animations.

God I hope they are brewing some Jak and Daxter PS3 for us to see some time after Uncharted 2's release.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
This game is amazing looking. I think it looks like a big step up from the first, and I didn't think that was possible. Also, I didn't notice any screen tearing today at the conference, and huge expanses. Did I see that right?

nib95

Banned
I was sure nothing on consoles would beat Killzone 2 visually and technically till Killzone 3 this gen. I'm almost shocked to admit....I was wrong....

Pallaris

drakesfortune said:
This game is amazing looking. I think it looks like a big step up from the first, and I didn't think that was possible. Also, I didn't notice any screen tearing today at the conference, and huge expanses. Did I see that right?

seems so, i was looking for it as well...seems they've absolutely nailed it. V-synced for sure this time and the framerate looks really stable.

Kudos to the brilliant tech heads at ND.

lunlunqq

alr1ghtstart said:
reminded me of the situation i had a year ago... called my ex to breakup. she didn't want to give up and flew to my city without telling me. Then that morning when i answered the door... i saw her in front me... and the new girl's still in my bed... :(

A.R.K

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! this can't be real...it can't be ... it can't... *pinches himself*

how is this possible???????????????????????

best GFX evar on a console!!! I can't imagine what PS3 games will look like 2-3 years from now

:O :O :O :O :O

*mind blown*

BobLoblaw

Banned
I suuure would like this on PC (for 1920x1200 res and 8xAA/16xAF), but this game is looking pretty damn good. It's also got one of my favorite sci-fi female leads voicing a character (Claudia Black!).

mr_nothin

Banned
pseudocaesar said:
So people have been saying all this time wheres a game on PS3 that cant be done on 360.

MGS4....... Nah.
Killzone 2 ....... Nah.
Uncharted 2 ...... Fuck.
kallisto76 said:
the king of graphics is back
nib95 said:
I was sure nothing on consoles would beat Killzone 2 visually and technically till Killzone 3 this gen. I'm almost shocked to admit....I was wrong....

HEY! Lets not forget TRICO!

That game looks soooo amazing. Chk out the gamersyde trailer. Its awesome! We need a thread!

Top Bottom