• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Jarmel

Banned
iNvidious01 said:
BjjJS.png

If ND can take a joke, then the rest of you sure the hell can. Let it stay.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Arne and the rest of the Dogs are laughing their assess off as well. Everyone is happy and having a jolly good old time thanks to Bruce. You are the savior, the messiah, the Buddha, the promised one. Bruuce Leeeeroooyyy.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Kaako said:
Arne and the rest of the Dogs are laughing their assess off as well. Everyone is happy and having a jolly good old time thanks to Bruce. You are the savior, the messiah, the Buddha, the promised one. Bruuce Leeeeroooyyy.

Angry Fork

I do want a real OT to be honest. The picture is funny but I think UC3 deserves the full thing. Insert a 2nd post on the first page and let a real one be made or something.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
This game is special; it needs its own special OT after all the suffering.

Raonak

Banned
Jarmel said:
If ND can take a joke, then the rest of you sure the hell can. Let it stay.
I don't think theres anyone not taking the joke, but im curious if this is going to be permenent, because I do sorta want a full blown one (eventually).

add the paint pics and sexy fanfics into it.

Ricky_R

For those who seem to be getting desperate, I'm sure the dude is trying to finish the real thing as fast as he can.

Stay calmed.

SolidSnakex said:
I still don't understand why they didn't go with this as a pre-order incentive

ONfjN.jpg

Obviously because they wouldnt have been able to fulfill all the preorders. The penny-arcade one is meant to dissuade. Gotta keep things manageable.

BannedEpisode said:
Obviously because they wouldnt have been able to fulfill all the preorders. The penny-arcade one is meant to dissuade. Gotta keep things manageable.

It worked because I pre-ordered from Amazon. :p

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Corto said:
<3 If it matters anything I feel that you are being a good sport.

Its cool, I dont mind if most of Gaf thinks I need to be on meds

Anyways I have this staring at me

XIBBU.jpg

I need this game already

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This is the best thread ever. No need to change it, EVER.

Every generation of GAF will talk how a man Bruce did a single picture art thread, and how people praised him.

But was the praise for him? Or the game?
WHATEVER I JUST LOVE THIS OP

Top Bottom