• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Angry Fork

arne said:
qBd6j.gif

jackdoe

Freedom = $1.05 said:
But does eurogamer truly appreciate what the OP has done here? I would venture to say that they don't.
It's too linear of a drawing and needs to be more abstract. Haha.

Corto

Bruce? BRUCE? BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Guys I think the Naughty Dogs caught him. Poor bastard... He never stood a chance.

f00rrr.jpg

Andvary

ehh I guess it's pretty awesome/fun for people that followed all that eurogamer shit but there's people who couldn't care less about that and want a real OT.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Andvary said:
ehh I guess it's pretty awesome/fun for people that followed all that eurogamer shit but there's people who couldn't care less about that and want a real OT.

Those people can go read the content on the official Uncharted 3 web site because there is really no reason that it has to be enjoyed here on NeoGAF.

Andvary said:

Question: what could an OT tell you that you don't already know, or can't Google

The answer is nothing

This game will rock, flashiness is unneeded

Raonak

Banned
Angry Fork said:
Thread title. It's a spin on the line said by Nathan in the first trailer.

Ah, yeah. I remember people saying tthat exact quote when the launch trailer came out. It's a great quote.
made it sound like there was a joke hidden in there somewhere. knew it would be something obvious.

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Those people can go read the content on the official Uncharted 3 web site because there is really no reason that it has to be enjoyed here on NeoGAF.
It's great to have it all in one place though.

Andvary said:

THIS. IS. THE. REAL. OT.

300_kick21xogm.jpg

Raonak said:
Ah, yeah. I remember people saying tthat exact quote when the launch trailer came out. It's a great quote.
made it sound like there was a joke hidden in there somewhere. knew it would be something obvious.

Well, it's cause we needed a classy title for a classy OT.

Worked out perfectly.

Ricky_R

Andvary said:

The only thing in it making allusion of the Eurogamer review is the 8/10. Everything else is just a nice attempt at humour until the real OP is ready.

Andvary

Ricky_R said:
The only thing in it making allusion of the Eurogamer review is the 8/10. Everything else is just a nice attempt at humour until the real OP is ready.

I see, that's cool then.

ASIS

I have to say.

at first I was like "lol epic"

But then I clicked again to see the "real" OP and I was like "oh shit!"

Bruce, in all seriousness, you really knew how to make a creative OP.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Nice OT, Bruce. Single post, nice to look at, not bloated at all to navigate, but still grand enough to satisfy the hypelings.

iNvidious01 said:
also whoever came up with the thread title good fucking job, i cant remember your name now but props

I'll bask in your praise before all of GAF falls to their knees in front of Bruce's monument to amazingness.

Top Bottom