• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Engine videos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

i4v2I59L9QQVx.gif

majik13

These dont look real to me. They look more like VFX compositing demo reel breakdowns rather than game engine tests.

Alienous

Somewhere the gestapo are knocking down CBOAT's door.

Thanks for this day, CBOAT.

3/3 - Happy leak day, everyone.

Uncharted is like a really pretty girl with nothing to say, you know the second you try to find some substance to her you're always going to be disappointed but MAN is she hot. Day one. Then Day 10 I wonder why I fooled myself into thinking Uncharted was worth investing money into again.

mcmudman

Neo Member
Man, that water looks fantastic. The ships have sails and look aged too so maybe it's set in the past. Hype!

No way it is rendering. Esp the ship is wow.

My heart couldn't take it if it actually real-time. It does look like CGI work.
Nah. I don't see why they'd use CG, what's the point? Real-time looks good enough, and it's less jarring if there isn't a sudden change in visual quality between cutscene and gameplay.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
They aren't leaks, at least not in the sense that they aren't supposed to be out there. This is postgoodism

Why should a ND dev upload crappy smartphone videos of a tech demo to a Vimeo account that uses (almost) the same user name as his twitter account, but was created only 2 hours ago.

If he were real, then he would either try to hide his identity or make an official, high-quality video.

Nah, I am not convinced. We are likely being trolled.

Ishida

Banned
Uncharted is like a really pretty girl with nothing to say, you know the second you try to find some substance to her you're always going to be disappointed but MAN is she hot. Day one. Then Day 10 I wonder why I fooled myself into thinking Uncharted was worth investing money into again.

The Uncharted franchise is one of the best series born on the last generation. It has not received it's critical acclaim for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom