• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Engine videos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KORNdoggy

Seems to be a big focus on water. Finally getting atlantis? The old ship makes me think those rumours of it being a period action game are true?

commedieu

Banned
j01nCV8pwIfP7.jpg

How crazy I remember a friend of mine telling me about that ship one last summer. Amazing stuff especially if it's the same video he described it's pretty old

V_Ben

Banned
Seems to be a big focus on water. Finally getting atlantis? The old ship makes me think those rumours of it being a period action game are true?

Could have a section where you play as drake. Like when they kept the U3 young nate bit a secret.

Well it's posted by PostGodism... Doesn't Cort usually go by PostGoodism?

IF it's real, then confirmed it's atleast partially set in the past. Which is fucking cool.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
How crazy I remember a friend of mine telling me about that ship one last summer. Amazing stuff especially if it's the same video he described it's pretty old

Please tell me you're doing the OT.

Those water physics are looking amazing, even if there's not much else happening in those test videos. Absolutely the first PS4 game to look like a step up from last-gen if it winds up being in-game.

No joke: It took me 10 minutes to realize that this thread is about Uncharted because I misread the thread title for "Unreal Engine 4 videos"

Freeman

Banned
Make sense to be the next Uncharted. We will probably play at least a segment as Francis Drake and the waves looks like an evolution of what we already saw on U3.

Damn!!! Now lets hope they've improved the Uncharted gameplay as much as they have the graphics.
Yep. I heard that it's now a fifth person 6D adventure shooter that injects emotions straight in your brain. With smell o vision.
You can play co-op with the souls of people who have been dead for years. Real actual time-travel mechanics.

jediyoshi

Uncharted is like a really pretty girl with nothing to say, you know the second you try to find some substance to her you're always going to be disappointed but MAN is she hot. Day one. Then Day 10 I wonder why I fooled myself into thinking Uncharted was worth investing money into again.

Do indulge us in these video games with 'substance'. Is that like 'visceral' for hipsters?

Proxy

Those water physics are looking amazing, even if there's not much else happening in those test videos. Absolutely the first PS4 game to look like a step up from last-gen if it winds up being in-game.

The Order and Infamous already best anything seen last-gen imo.

Ravek

Banned
Nothing impressive here

Could be the quality but it doesn't seem very impressive. I'll buy because it's Uncharted.

Regardless if this is UC4 or not and besides the shitty cam quality, this looks quite great.

So just curious...

What impresses you?

MercuryLS

Banned
Uncharted is like a really pretty girl with nothing to say, you know the second you try to find some substance to her you're always going to be disappointed but MAN is she hot. Day one. Then Day 10 I wonder why I fooled myself into thinking Uncharted was worth investing money into again.

Look at the jump from Uncharted to TLOU, and I'm not taking about graphics. Gameplay, storytelling, characters, everything was far better. I'm hoping for a complete reboot with Uncharted 4, so far from the trailer it looks like it's going to take place in the past. Hopefully they shed the Indiana Jones pulpy stuff (it's been done to death) and go for something more mature and grounded. How cool would it be to play as Francis Drake on his various adventures? Like the ones that Nathan Drake would talk about in the Uncharted games?

Whompa

What have I missed?

Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

UC4 engine video, Drive club release date), Watchdogs release date, Dishonored 2, Silent Hill Otherworld, Batman (will be revealed tomorrow not really a leak). Call of Duty next and Titanfall pictures. Not to mention Gabe Newell AMA possibly lol...probably missed one or two things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom