• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Engine videos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

UC4 engine video, Drive club release date), Watchdogs release date, Dishonored 2, Silent Hill Otherworld, Batman (will be revealed tomorrow not really a leak). Not to mention Gabe Newell AMA possibly lol...probably missed one or two things.
Wait wait wait, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs and Dishonored, where!?

Alienous

I'm actually more confused at these comments. When have people ever seen cellphone recorded video shot off a monitor and been happy with the quality?

iigoLFXZ2SYyu.gif

When it looks as good as this.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Misread this first as UE4. heh

Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

UC4 engine video, Drive club release date), Watchdogs release date, Dishonored 2, Silent Hill Otherworld, Batman (will be revealed tomorrow not really a leak). Not to mention Gabe Newell AMA possibly lol...probably missed one or two things.

where is silent hill? did a search and came up with nada

dab0ne

Yep. I heard that it's now a fifth person 6D adventure shooter that injects emotions straight in your brain. With smell o vision.
You can play co-op with the souls of people who have been dead for years. Real actual time-travel mechanics.

Sweet! I'll finally be able to bond with my dad.

Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

Silent hill? where'd that come from

Takao

Banned
Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

I hadn't heard of that Silent Hill rumor, so I googled. That's incredibly fake. No publisher is going to show off an exact release date a year+ in advance, and no video games are released on a Saturday.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
They've been "dropping hints all over the internet" apparently. This must be intentional.

Yeah, if this footage appears in the next OXM, assuming that the next issue is about Uncharted 4, then we are likely being trolled by ND (which would be great and funny).

On the other hand, it's so damn easy to fake such things.

Ravek

Banned
What will impress me? When the day comes that one can have an opinion and not have it questioned :)

Well, I really just wanted to know what impresses you. Basically, I wanted YOUR OPINION. But then you had to reply the way you did.

So, sorry for asking. I wasn't trying to be a dick.

Smellycat

I am confused now. If ND leaked those videos, why did they delete them? Maybe they are not the hints that they were referring to? So, could there be something else that we haven't found yet?

It's seems Corrine Yu's talents aren't for naught with Naughty Dog

^_^

She is an industry leader in principal graphics coding, after all.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
If real then... uhm that doesn't look like a modern ship. Combine that with those fuzzy screenshots from a while back and I can make a pretty good guess on when (at least) a part of this game takes place.

Looks fuckin awesome btw.

Kyoufu

Yeah, if this footage appears in the next OXM, assuming that the next issue is about Uncharted 4, then we are likely being trolled by ND (which would be great and funny).

On the other hand, it's so damn easy to fake such things.

Uncharted 4 Xbone betrayalton?! :p

I think we'll see it at E3 and it will look glorious.

Amir0x

Banned
Mother of fiznucking God at what that image of the stuff coming out of the water looks like. Obviously can't tell the quality of the texture work without more clarity, but the way the water moves around those objects.

I am now unsure if I am prepared to marvel at visuals this good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom