• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Engine videos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

what? did cboat leak something else?

I can only assume this flood was caused by a dead man's switch after he was betrayed with false Titanfall info.

Call of Duty. Batman. Uncharted 4. Drive Club. Watch Dogs. Dishonoured 2. There might be more to come.

I'm kidding

N.Domixis

Banned
ibamDORjylW2gc.gif

iqEsFjw85Oy8a.gif

thisisreallife.gif

Atlantis confrim med?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
People have a really low standard of evidence around here. :p

Do indulge us in these video games with 'substance'. Is that like 'visceral' for hipsters?

Games that aren't crummy almost direct ripoffs of movies with unnecessary QTEs and puzzles for babies? Or characters who almost all look like they stepped out of a page of CQ? The Last Us is basically Uncharted if Uncharted were a good game.

Timu

Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

UC4 engine video, Drive club release date), Watchdogs release date, Dishonored 2, Silent Hill Otherworld, Batman (will be revealed tomorrow not really a leak). Not to mention Gabe Newell AMA possibly lol...probably missed one or two things.
Today was a good day.

Why should a ND dev upload crappy smartphone videos of a tech demo to a Vimeo account that uses (almost) the same user name as his twitter account, but was created only 2 hours ago.

If he were real, then he would either try to hide his identity or make an official, high-quality video.

Nah, I am not convinced. We are likely being trolled.

They already confirmed that they're intentionally dropping hints around the net, so why hide it?

iceatcs

Leaks everywhere...

Some (most) rumors.

UC4 engine video, Drive club release date), Watchdogs release date, Dishonored 2, Silent Hill Otherworld, Batman (will be revealed tomorrow not really a leak). Not to mention Gabe Newell AMA possibly lol...probably missed one or two things.

Don't forgot GTAV PS4. lol

slapnuts

Well, this engine is going to be impressive.

People underestimate the PS4's potential...what we've seen so far is just hurried cross-gen or unoptimized code running on PS4 tech...greatness awaits.

I fully expect visuals like this coming from PS4 in a year or so from now

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.

His only mistake was posting under his well known pseudonym. This could have happened to anyone!

I can't believe people believe this is how someone would use his personal account. Why would the guy with premium access do some shitty off-screen cellphone garbage using his personal account? What the hell is going on.

jediyoshi

am I the only one looking at these videos going "What the fuck is this garbage ass video quality"?

I'm actually more confused at these comments. When have people ever seen cellphone recorded video shot off a monitor and been happy with the quality?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
They already confirmed that they're intentionally dropping hints around the net, so why hide it?

Ok, it might make sense if this is all part of a hype-rising stunt preceding an hypothetical OXM article on Uncharted 4. Still keeping my skepticism, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom