• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted : The Lost Legacy - Launch Trailer

Alienous

Oh shit.

Train 2

Looks great. I'll probably wait for the honeymoon period to elapse before buying into the impressions though - Uncharted 4 was praised a ton and didn't do much for me.

xRaizen

Looks fine I guess. Haven't followed this game at all unlike the past Uncharted games, I guess I'm just not interested in Chloe or the girl from U4.

This should have been a game with Sully and Sam IMO.

Skyr

Not watching the trailer as I receive my copy tomorow anyway.

I really wanted to replay U4 directly before this again but didn't have time :<

Shin-Ra

This doesn't show anything too new.

Eofp16k.gif

prag16

Banned
Oh shit.

Train 2

Looks great. I'll probably wait for the honeymoon period to elapse before buying into the impressions though - Uncharted 4 was praised a ton and didn't do much for me.

UC4 winning dozens upon dozens of GOTY awards can't be attributed to an overzealous honeymoon period, as you seem to be indicating.

Alienous

UC4 winning dozens upon dozens of GOTY awards can't be attributed to an overzealous honeymoon period, as you seem to be indicating.

No, I'm sure people loved it, but the impressions that matched how I felt about the game came after the hype of the release had cooled down. I'm not sure why.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
This trailer shows a lot. Those that want to be completely spoilerfree probably shouldn't watch this.

Altairre

Looks fine I guess. Haven't followed this game at all unlike the past Uncharted games, I guess I'm just not interested in Chloe or the girl from U4.

You mean the least interesting character in U4? No thanks.

Shin-Ra

The time on the phone's different! (and Eurogamer PT's black level's borked)
Hopefully there's a demo costume option, even better if it's integrated in-game-world not just from the pause menu.

Oh shit.

Train 2

Not just that,
it looks like they evolved the convoy mission again by combining it with a train mission

Man, we have enough male leads as it is. Having female leads, one being Afro-American, is something to be applauded.

xRaizen

You mean the least interesting character in U4? No thanks.
I mean at least he's more interesting than the mercenary leader side villain girl who barely gets screen time and is basically just there so that Nate can have a prolonged melee fight (twice). She's about as interesting as Marlowe and Talbot were. Though she was a better villain than Rafe, but that's an extremely low bar.

None of the characters aside from Nate, Sully, and Elena are interesting enough to have their own game in my opinion, which is why I wanted a Sully focused adventure, and they could easily do it with Sam, due to how U4's story ended.

george_us

Alright fuck it I'm gonna bite despite the reservations about the amount of combat in the game. I hear the pacing is much better than 4 so hopefully that will alleviate some of my fears.

DieH@rd

Banned
I finished the game, and yes, that trailer is very spoilery. It shows a lot.

As someone who refused to see several of the last vids/trailers, I had a blast playing it.

I recommend skipping this trailer.

13ruce

Banned
Nice scores will buy the game later tho in the year or early next year tho. Backlog is huge and school coming up.

Top Bottom