• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Ladies Trip

Uncharted TLL feels like the evolution of Uncharted 2 that 3 should have been, with the refined combat and maneuverability of 4.

If 4 is its own thing, with its greater focus on a personal story and endnote, then this is more akin to 2's balance of puzzles, exploration, combat, and faster pacing

I think ND listened to the feedback on 4 - and adjusted TLL to make it the game it is. Everything is concise, and sharp and never outstays its welcome

CHC

also, having a silenced weapon in the game = much needed for the stealth game

It really is such a good tool. It's not overpowered either - it's balanced by its rarity, enemy helmets, and the fact you need to pop from cover to shoot accurately. Wish it had been in Uncharted 4....

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Just got the Yas Queen! Trophy.

Tomb Raider eat your heart out lol

That had to be Naughty Dogs BEST Uncharted ending ever. Seriously, WOW. What a ride and what a great game. They are just too good at this. Also, the graphics in this game are making me very excited for The Last of Us Part II on how that's going to look.

To make something this good in just a year?
dhMeAzK.gif

I'm at chapter 4. I honestly didn't expect to love it that much.

Characters are great, dialogue is on point, environments are stunning (stopping for screenshots every 2 minutes), and the chapter I'm playing through right now is the best and most rewarding sequence of exploration in the entire Uncharted franchise.

I'm not even finished and I already want another Uncharted with Chloe as the lead tbh, even though I thought I had played enough Uncharted after I finished 4.

Just finished. Good god this was better than I ever assumed it would be. I'd like to play another Uncharted game with Chloe and Nadine.

Also, those illustrations during the end credits are cool as hell.

N7.Angel

UC4 looks great but Legacy looks insane, the HDR make this game beyond crazy....

This game is better than UC4, hands down to me, I wish it could have been longer and more diverse in location but the humor, characters interaction, set pieces, pacing and gunfights are what I was expecting for UC4, really great... I really think Uncharted can live without Drake but I can see the fatigue coming if they're release to much games...

8/10

I'm an hour into this and I don't want to be one of those guys, but
Chloe has the best ass I've seen in a video game, holy shit.

Also, the intro was pretty damn cute.

Just reached chapter 5. Loving every second of this, especially chapter 4's open exploration which felt like it had much more purpose than any of the open areas in Uncharted 4. I seriously spent 2 hours in that chapter alone.

The God

These little sidequests are what the Uncharted series needs imo. Really adds to the treasure hunting and adventure aspects. If they build these up to be larger and more consequential in the future, then man..

D23

This game looks amazing in Hdr. Might be better than horizon dawn.

I might even say this is the best looking game yet

sXqwD6h.jpg

just some misc, nothing space in Ghats. The technical wizardry of ND = unparalleled. I feel like I need to replay this soon. Maybe tonight.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
That had to be Naughty Dogs BEST Uncharted ending ever. Seriously, WOW. What a ride and what a great game. They are just too good at this. Also, the graphics in this game are making me very excited for The Last of Us Part II on how that's going to look.

To make something this good in just a year?
dhMeAzK.gif
Reading impressions Idk why so many are surprised that they made this in a year, they had an entire code base already established not to mention a ton of assets from Drake's animation data, to the jeep, to foliage sets etc. are reused leaving plenty of time for investment into new asset creation. RIP to the devs who likely lost a lot a lot of sleep getting this out the door in such a quick time but yea, a game of this length isn't that crazy all factors behind it's dev time considered.

Memento

The praise here is getting me even more anxious to play it, but I need to wait until all the tests are over at college.
I HATE MY FIRST WORLD PROBLEMSSSSSSS!

I don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet, but I'm infront of a locked box and the serial number is 1232001 which is December 03 2001 the release date of Jak and Daxter

Watched the whole playthrough on YouTube.

So it seems it is of course mainly Uncharted 4, but less padding which is good. Though there is still padding of lots of climbing and the boring parts etc for filler

Overall I'd say this is atleast slightly better than Uncharted 4

you should stop posting ITT because you're just trolling.

Top Bottom