• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

//ARCANUM

Okay, I've heard the answer before, but I just want to make 100% sure before I don't spend my 800 coins today. I have until the end of June to use my coins right? I'm waiting for the platinum announcement before I decide what to get. (just want to make *absolutely* sure)

edit - lol at the post right above me and the timing.

NEO0MJ

Fuck. I messed up and it turns out that a few of my leftover codes have already been registered but I forgot about that. Now I'm at 540 and really sad. I was planning on getting Mario 3D Land as I somehow lost my cartridge.

Edit: Oh, is this only for Platinum? If so I'm safe and can find more codes to use later.

Ondore

Fuck. I messed up and it turns out that a few of my leftover codes have already been registered but I forgot about that. Now I'm at 540 and really sad. I was planning on getting Mario 3D Land as I somehow lost my cartridge.

Edit: Oh, is this only for Platinum? If so I'm safe and can find more codes to use later.

There's no more registering games after tonight regardless... better get moving on that.

Magnus

Oh man...I've had both SSBs since launch and still haven't reg'd them. Damn it. Already missed the soundtrack. I'll be damned if I miss out on free Mewtwo. Regging tonight.

NEO0MJ

There's no more registering games after tonight regardless... better get moving on that.

Not buying a game just to fill points at this time. Still, if I knew my codes were expired I'd have given up that last code as 30 points don't do anything.

iphys

Check your to-do list. Maybe it was just telling you the codes were already registered by mistake like it has been for so many people.

DaBoss

Are people still having problems with the site? I just used it and it was working as if it was a normal day lol.

Guessing traffic is heavy when people are not at work/school.

Maitiú

No problems with the site for me.

I just logged in to see if I had any to-do's and I really lucked out. One post survey was there, and after doing it I was 60 shy of reaching gold. I started going down the list of eligible Wii U products to see what was worth 60 and what indie games would get me 60, but ultimately decided I'm not spending $60 right now just for this. But then I noticed Wonderful 101 wasn't on my list of registered software, even though I bought it a year ago. Voila, I'm gold!

ffdgh

Alrighty I was finally able to force my way in and finish my last 3 post play surveys. Now to see what to spend these last bit of coins(260) on.

GL to those caught in the procrastination rush.

Is there a way to check if a PIN is used without registering it? And what happens if i try to register a PIN for a game I have already registered before (different PIN, same game)

Kriken

So I was able to pick up NSMB2 from Target and remembered I never owned it before, pushing me over 200 coins. Any recommendations for the 200 coins tier?

i-Jest

Is there a way to check if a PIN is used without registering it? And what happens if i try to register a PIN for a game I have already registered before (different PIN, same game)

Not to my knowledge. If you don't log in but enter the pin, the website will just tell you what game it's for. If you've already redeemed a code for the same game then you can't redeem a different code for that same game. The only exception being if you double dip by getting coins for both digital and retail releases (I think).

Not to my knowledge. The if you don't og in and enter the pin the website will just tell you what game it's for. If you've already redeemed a code for the same game then you can't redeem a different code for that same game.

Aha I see. The thing is I had two copies of Super Mario 3D Land but I can't remember if I gave/traded the second PIN to someone before or if it's still unused (in which case I'd like to trade it).

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'm currently at 655 coins, but 150 away from Platinum :(

Would redeeming any of the 600c Wii U games give me 60 in return?

Anth0ny

Managed to register my final game this morning and order a Zelda pouch. So happy I didn't have any problems :)

good luck to anyone trying to get in tonight. looks like the site isn't working at all right now.

I randomly bought a couple eshop games today and realized that it was the last day of the club. They haven't shown up for surveys. I probably missed out on those points, right?

i-Jest

I randomly bought a couple eshop games today and realized that it was the last day of the club. They haven't shown up for surveys. I probably missed out on those points, right?

You should have until the end of the day, as far as I know, so maybe until 12:00 am (EST). I could very well be wrong.

NEO0MJ

Got my Smash soundtrack CD. I was afraid it was going to arrive cracked or broken from stories here but somehow despite international sipping nothing happened to it at all. Not sure if I should open it or keep it sealed...

Welp. I'm at 1255 (US).

I guess I'll wait until the Direct on the fraction of a chance new awards show up, but I am pretty decided already.

Top Bottom