• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

tauroxd

ngghh tomorrow

plz be good

Don't do that to yourself, Salsa. The rewards are all going to be games you own and have played a lot!

They're going to get Pikmin 3 on that, probably, so I have so problem because I have not played that game...
Or any Pikmin for that matter... But I have played Pikmin-like games like Little King's Story and TW101.

zroid

Banned
April Fools'! We're not actually shutting down Club Nintendo. This was just an elaborate ploy to get all the hoarders to use their codes. Enjoy your rewards.

Me too, i am 10 away from game on account A and 30 from gold on account B.

Grr so upset as the site was effing up and i did not think it was registering the codes.
It did not i have 140 on one and 30 away on another. I

1st world problems.

Oh an i also want to see if they do the post plays tomorrow.

Technically you are not adding codes so we will see

Slermy

I've been passing on deals for this game. It better be a reward tomorrow. I want to play it but I don't want to pay for it. I'm a cheapskate.

It's a fantastic game and well worth the money. Probably my second favorite retail 3DS title behind Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Megatron

Lol that's why you don't wait til the last minute

I tried several times this weekend to register my codes. I filled out the survey only to see an error when I submitted it and ask me to fill it out again. Do you know how infuriating that is? I was like whatever, I'll just do it later. Now it's later and once again Nintendo doesn't have their shit together. How about instead of blaming the end user we blame the company who has proven that they are completely inept when it comes to anything having to do with the internet. This is just a small example of why Nintendo is in last place. They really have no idea what they are doing.

KarmaCow

Well the refurbished copy of NSMBU+LuigiU from Nintendo didn't come with a code which I guess was to be expected for multiple reasons but now I'm stuck with 550 coins and the only stuff of interest being 600+ coins.

Well my place to nap for a few hours and get up in the morning failed, slept too long. At three Eastern site wasn't usable. Have done the majority of my stuff though. Only DS and Wii left and along with reduced values I've done at least half of them by this point. Should have copied my product history yesterday to see what I had done.

With any luck after Midnight like yesterday it'll be usable. Hope people realize you have months to order stuff and aren't just trying that.

I'll organize my club Nintendo codes now I guess. Probably put them in a spreadsheet for easy copy and paste action.

Ryne

It's a wonder people left it to the last minute. They had at least a month to input codes just fine without any issues.

That doesn't absolve nintendo from having shitty servers, however there was ample time to input codes.

I might buy a couple of games to get up to 150 coins. But meh. With all of these issues, I think I'd rather just chill and (hopefully) see what the Platinum rewards are tomorrow.

MG310

Had a 5 dollar rewards coupon and it was on sale so I grabbed New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 15 at Best Buy today. Ended up with 375 coins.

I'll probably pick up Mario Land 2 and Wario Land 2 on 3DS with the coins and hopefully the Gold reward will be something I don't have.

I made an account so I could register my sister's games. However, do those coins count toward my main account's elite status? I know the coins total up between the two accounts, but what about the status?

Josh5890

Servers were fine for me this morning. I think I'm up to 1300-1400 points. I have a couple games that were sealed but I decided to keep them sealed and not use the codes. I should have enough points.

KJA

Fuck this message:

The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once.

Arghhhh

eggwolio

Half the time, the to do list doesn't show up or the site automatically logs me out. ;((((

I don't think it's likely, but it's possible that they'll allow redemption up until the direct tomorrow. The site usually lightens up slightly after midnight eastern and then does maintenance for ten to fifteen minutes at about 3:30 eastern. Best of luck to everyone still trying to redeem.

Reule

Did my surveys earlier today and have exactly 500 coins. Going to try and pick two 250 games once the site is not being hammered.

joedick

It'll probably be up til noon EST tomorrow (don't know that for a fact though). I'd try late tonight or early tomorrow. I got the last of my surveys done around 9 am today.

hatchx

Banned
I still have 4-5 games to register, including Smash Bros WiiU.

*site takes forever to load*

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

DooD1234

Bah, I been trying to register the last few club Nintendo codes I manage to scrap together and the site is being a pain in the ass to use. I might just forget about it at this point. I got my Mewtwo, Platinum status and redeem all the game I'm interested in. I was just going to use my last scrap to redeem whatever game I can get but this fucking site is making it hard I'm going to just forget about it. Grr.

hatchx

Banned
At this point, I can login, but trying to register the game kicks me back out and asks me to register again, which it locks up on.

Nintendo servers don't do high traffic very well.

Boney

Banned
Bah, I been trying to register the last few club Nintendo codes I manage to scrap together and the site is being a pain in the ass to use. I might just forget about it at this point. I got my Mewtwo, Platinum status and redeem all the game I'm interested in. I was just going to use my last scrap to redeem whatever game I can get but this fucking site is making it hard I'm going to just forget about it. Grr.
If you are, I'll take the codes :) im at 430, so I could use some codes

If I get it to work that is

DooD1234

At this point, I can login, but trying to register the game kicks me back out and asks me to register again, which it locks up on.

Nintendo servers don't do high traffic very well.
This high traffic issue may be the very reason that DeNA partnership is happening so they can handle Nintendo's server problem like right now.

If you are, I'll take the codes :) im at 430, so I could use some codes

If I get it to work that is
I'm not even sure you would be able to redeem them at the rate the site is running.

Edit: are freakin kidding me! I got hit by site is in maintenance and won't let me back in.

Moodkip

If you have extra scrap, send it my way please.

I am...
coins away from platinum. No one can know this pain.

Azuran

Banned
I just need 10 more coins but every time I complete my final survey, the site crashes and I have to redo it all over again.

AAARGH!

LOLCats

Banned
everytime i try and spend my last 200 points the site is hammered or down... guess this is why they don't have a unified online system.

Top Bottom