• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] New Boxarts (August edition) No 56K

deamentia

Hudson Hawk
No one's started this thread yet, so I thought I'd toss this one out there for ya!

August 29th Baby!
act_zero_cover.jpg

deamentia

Hudson Hawk
the year 20XX said:
So, deamentia, are you a Hudson employee who just happens to post cool stuff for us, or is GAF actually work for you?

Haha, I'm an employee. And just for asking a cool question I'm gonna hook you up with a Hudson Pen/Stylus combo we were handing out at E3. Great for a PDA or Nintendo DS! PM me with your shipping address and I'll hook you up.

hudson_pen01.jpg

Wario64 said:
YES! YES@@# YES!!@
deamentia said:
Haha, I'm an employee. And just for asking a cool question I'm gonna hook you up with a Hudson Pen/Stylus combo we were handing out at E3. Great for a PDA or Nintendo DS! PM me with your shipping address and I'll hook you up.

hudson_pen01.jpg
I want one :(

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I never understand these threads.

Are these boxes that are NEW this month, or games that are coming OUT this month?
THEY ARE ALL COMING OUT IN AUGUST WHY ELSE WOULD YOU PUT THEM IN THIS THREAD.
j/k. all new boxarts, regardless of release date are put here. The funny thing is someone brings this up every month.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
deamentia said:

hudson_pen01.jpg

:(

Danj

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I never understand these threads.

Are these boxes that are NEW this month, or games that are coming OUT this month?

They're boxart that's NEW this month. The games are not coming out yet.

Danj said:
They're boxart that's NEW this month. The games are not coming out yet.

Well half these posted so far are not NEW in the last 2 days. I've seen them before.

Well, regardless, I guess this is the thread where "new-ish" boxart goes.

Reilly

deamentia said:

make more Bonk games please :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
deamentia said:
Ok! :)

Oh, and I'm gonna give you a stylus/pen too just for demanding it! PM me with your address and I'll get one out to you!

I like stylus/pen combos and I am very undemanding!

reminder

deamentia said:

Oh, and I'm gonna give you a stylus/pen too just for demanding it! PM me with your address and I'll get one out to you!

Are you sending these to germany too? If yes, i have to think about some cool question. :D

deamentia said:

I like what's happened to the Bomberman series! Give me a stylus/pen!

I couldn't make E3 due to a wedding! Don't leave me hanging!

Soul4ger

Xbox 360 is too LUCID to have old-school-style Bomberman. In my LUCID DREAMS, I dream of large green bomb guy, not little round white bomb guy.

Okay deamentia, you are super rad for, among other things, giving us cool Hudson infos, sending me one of these stylus pens, and not taking my question as some sort of accusation (it wasn't.)

Next question: I got the Bonk wallpaper, but where can I find the Bomberman artwork visible in that picture?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Holy gawrd that FFV box rox face. I assume it's Faris/Butz/Lena? But this is coming out this month? I had no idea.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So is this where we line up for the hudson stylus/pen?

Cool that FFV is going to GBA... I guess FFVI is probably also getting the same treatment??

Top Bottom