• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] New Boxarts (August edition) No 56K

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Trurl said:
If you don't want it, don't play it.

This rampant homophobia disguised as Tingle bashing really needs to stop.

i agree 10000%. now if i want to import this will it play on my american ds?

ZeoVGM

Banned
well shit

yay gamespot, updating with lots

932678_75047_front.jpg

928288_67345_front.jpg

931479_72862_front.jpg

934134_77475_front.jpg

and ladies and gentleman...

933006_75564_front.jpg

nice! but wtf @ Wi-Fi. what does it do?

also, first i heard of baby Wario

Hero

Capcom are bastards for putting Super Puzzle Fighter II on their stupid Puzzle Collection rather than in SF:AC. How many puzzle games has Capcom actually released?

ZeoVGM

Banned
933094_75668_front.jpg

didn't even know this was getting made. bionic commando, strider, mighty final fight

and now some 360 stuff:

932958_75487_front.jpg

928678_67860_front.jpg

and now psp...

929599_69548_front.jpg

931944_77092_front.jpg

932137_73802_front.jpg

What else is on that Capcom Puzzle Collection? I love Puzzle Fighter and Buster Bros.

Damn, I think I may have to get a PSP solely because of the stuff Capcom is releasing for it.

Crisis

Banned
Am I too late to demand
(ask for
one of those bitchin' Hudson stylus/pen combos? :'(

The Contact box is fantastic.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
BobbyRobby said:
What else is on that Capcom Puzzle Collection? I love Puzzle Fighter and Buster Bros.
from gamespot:
For the record, Capcom Puzzle World will compile installments in three of its puzzlers--Super Puzzle Fighter II, Super Buster Bros., and Block Block. Super Puzzle Fighter II will be a conversion of the Dreamcast incarnation of the fan-favorite title, which was only available in Japan via Sega's D-Direct service.

Super Buster Bros. is represented in the form of the Super Buster Bros. Collection, a conversion of the PlayStation compilation that collected Buster Bros., Super Buster Bros., and Buster Buddies into one game.

Finally, Block Block is a conversion of the arcade game of the same name, which offered a Break-Out-style challenge that required players to maneuver a paddle around the bottom of the screen and use a rebounding ball to remove layers of blocks.

Heezzi

Banned
deamentia said:
Haha, I'm an employee. And just for asking a cool question I'm gonna hook you up with a Hudson Pen/Stylus combo we were handing out at E3. Great for a PDA or Nintendo DS! PM me with your shipping address and I'll hook you up.

hudson_pen01.jpg

3d Bonk's Adventure?

I like the Euro Vegas cover. It doesn't look as crowded as the US cover, and the guy doesn't have (what look like) goofy goggles on. It's appropriate to the setting, the theme, everything.

That Sonic 1 GBA is too pricey and too late. Even with your fancy spindashing and save featuring. No Tails or Knuckles or Advance styled graphics?

wasting

Banned
Bartman3010 said:
That Sonic 1 GBA is too pricey and too late. Even with your fancy spindashing and save featuring. No Tails or Knuckles or Advance styled graphics?

was a price announced? its never too late for classic sonic on a micro

Drakken said:
EDIT: Here's the new Atlus stuff.
boxartpy1.jpg

OMG perfect. We must all support atlus/grasshopper and buy this game. Even if you dont have a ds and will never buy one, BUY THIS GAME. FRAME THE COVER SLIP.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
jiji said:
Here comes the full-sized scan...

Looks like a badly-chosen still from a CG cinema. Makes me feel off-balance and uncomfortable.
dammit, f u SE

that boxart sucks.

jarrod

Banned
Bartman3010 said:
I'd have to agree... they should've done Sonic Jam DS or Mega Collection PSP instead.

I actually would've rather they ported the MD Sonics originally (Mario Advance style) in favor of what we got with the subpar Dimps Sonic Advance 1-3.

the-iek

it's coming to the ds? i remember a interview with these guys saying that they don't need a ds to be innovative and they don't want to port it :lol

ZeoVGM

Banned
Barnolde said:
Holy hell, they surpassed Lockdown
210743b.jpg
for awful Tom Clancy boxarts. Since when did they change the bar?
200116b.jpg
200140brp.jpg

the Tom Clancy bar looks better, and its smaller

i dunno though, that Lockdown art is much worse.

actually, wtf? what's with the hate. it takes place in VEGAS. the art fits. and the new TC bar is see-through

Top Bottom