• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] New Boxarts (August edition) No 56K

NotMSRP

u_neek said:
Atlus rocks!
No other company would keep the original JAP covers.
SMT Nocturne manual was nearly identical to the JP manual including pictures and screenshots minus the color. :(

reallyfun said:
gifs5CMarioFrog_avatar.gif

why the resemblance?? :lol

Tingle really Mario in a frog suit? o_O

sammy said:
the best part about Contact's box-description, is that FFIII is releasing the same day (sep 12th ?)

I thought Contact dropped a couple weeks after FFIII.

Still that box is awesome - all doubts about whether or not to purchase this game have definitely been dismissed.

Spike

deamentia said:
No one's started this thread yet, so I thought I'd toss this one out there for ya!

August 29th Baby!
<snip>

Okay deamentia, while I will definitely be getting this, since I'm a BM whore, I demand more of this:

bomberman.gif

and Bonk! Get on it!!

MegaTen

Banned
Funny how a lot of you are being suckered in deamentia's Hudson BS..

Accept his freebies while he continues to (viral?)market shitty games. :lol

All the bomberman haters need to STFU. The onyl art was dark. NES bomberman art was awesome. So stfu. I'll be getting it but not right away. Enchanted arms takes first purchase. Damn I have to get contact now.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for Contact. Also the Tingle boxart is quite possibly the best boxart I've seen in years. Holy shit it rocks.

Tokubetsu

deamentia said:
Haha, I'm an employee. And just for asking a cool question I'm gonna hook you up with a Hudson Pen/Stylus combo we were handing out at E3. Great for a PDA or Nintendo DS! PM me with your shipping address and I'll hook you up.

hudson_pen01.jpg

If i buy:
190269b.jpg

and dont like it, will you give me a cool pen too?

Ironclad

Contact's back cover is absolutely brilliant. Dramatic monologues. Costumes that increase your power and make you more fun to be around.:lol

Rule of Rose and FF V covers are gorgeous, and I like the BK Origins cover, especially the wings, but as mentioned before, the font is rather obtrusive.

I'm interested in Tingle's RPG but I really don't care for that boxart at all. If it makes it here, this is one of the times where I will be hoping that they change it.

Also, Ouendan's boxart > Elite Beat Agents boxart.

Nikashi

Banned
If the new Bomberman plays like the original, SOLD. Seriously though, guy-who-works-at-Hudson, you KNOW that Bomberman ANYTHING for 400pts would TOTALLY MAKE MARKETPLACE EXPLODE. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

When I worked for EA, we didn't even get our OWN pens :(

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Nikashi said:
If the new Bomberman plays like the original, SOLD. Seriously though, guy-who-works-at-Hudson, you KNOW that Bomberman ANYTHING for 400pts would TOTALLY MAKE MARKETPLACE EXPLODE. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

When I worked for EA, we didn't even get our OWN pens :(

Saturn Bomberman?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
deamentia said:
Haha, I'm an employee. And just for asking a cool question I'm gonna hook you up with a Hudson Pen/Stylus combo we were handing out at E3. Great for a PDA or Nintendo DS! PM me with your shipping address and I'll hook you up.

hudson_pen01.jpg
Im hurt deamentia. I've loved Hudson long time. And you didn't offer me one. I demand a pen too!

deamentia

Hudson Hawk
Haha, I guess you guys didn't see my post on the other thread. First 10 people to post pics of their gaming set-ups on Hudson Entertainment's site gets free Stylus/Pens. Make sure you edit your profile and put your mailing address in there so I can get em off to you.

Oh, and I have no idea what happened to Dino Riki

hitsugi

so FFV is coming and whatnot... but..... wtf is going on with VI? there's almost no info around on how that one's coming along =\ i thought they'd be released near eachother

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Wario64 said:
Wow, they kept the Japanese boxart

Indeed, that is like the third DS game to do that in this thread. (Contact, Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime and now Megaman ZX.)

MORE OF THIS PLEASE!

Top Bottom