• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Pretty low quality match compared to the other semi. Oh well. Nice to see Delpo making it deep at least.

I can't believe I stayed in to watch that OBSCENITY. I feel so bad for Del Potro -- he seemed really dejected walking back into the locker room. That guy "wears his heart on his sleeve" as they say.

Next year will be interesting. If Nadal wins on Sunday, he's 3 back of Federer and you have to think he's the favourite at the French. Djokovic and Murray will be healthy, and maybe the next gen finally arrives.

Who knows. I doubt anyone predicted last year that Murray and Djokovic would win zero Slams each in 2017.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
woke up to the sound of rain, thinking it was my dreams crashing down on the cold asphalt outside, or perhaps the heavenly choir shedding tears over what men have done.

forgive us, we know not what we do

T-0800

Next year will be interesting. If Nadal wins on Sunday, he's 3 back of Federer and you have to think he's the favourite at the French. Djokovic and Murray will be healthy, and maybe the next gen finally arrives.

Who knows. I doubt anyone predicted last year that Murray and Djokovic would win zero Slams each in 2017.

He started the year 3 back. He's currently 4 back.

Talka

Yeah, 4/4 slams to Nadal and Federer this year is going to be so crazy. I can't believe we're getting a reprise of the classic rivalry years. So much fun.

Last year I had thought Nadal might pick up one or two more French Opens before retiring and that Federer was completely finished. Now... I have absolutely no idea what happens in 2018, and I have no ide where Nadal and Federer finish in the slam count when all is said and done.

Random guess: Federer ends with 20, Nadal with 19. Or maybe this is the last chance at a slam for either of them. I don't know!

Omzz

woke up to the sound of rain, thinking it was my dreams crashing down on the cold asphalt outside, or perhaps the heavenly choir shedding tears over what men have done.

forgive us, we know not what we do
The coming of Anderson, this time it will be real

Mortemis

Banned

I just hope Nadal can win another AO to get that double career slam. Probably won't happen tho

This is one of the few matches where I don't care about the result.

I prefer Sloane, but would be happy either way.

d+pad

I just hope Nadal can win another AO to get that double career slam. Probably won't happen tho

Me, too! Too bad he couldn't take advantage of being a break up in the fifth set of this year's AO final :(

I prefer Sloane, but would be happy either way.

I basically feel the same way. Both ladies seem nice and have great games, so I'll be happy for whoever wins tonight!

LuuKyK

Yeah I actually like them both, would be happy with whoever wins. Just hope its a good match.

Also, really random but... Looking at Sloane's Instagram, and wow I never noticed how pretty she is. Her teeth are perfect. Lol She looks like a doll.

RedAssedApe

Banned
not sure who to root for. so let's just root for a competitive match. please don't be like the coco sf or sets 1-2 with venus

edit: hingis/murray with another mixed title. chan has to team-up with hingis for the women's doubles final. heh...correction hingis plays with chan's sister lol

Top Bottom