• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

oti

Banned
EVA ASDERAKI-MOORE UMPIRE BEST FINAL EVA!!!!!!!
🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Dispatch

And, there's the break. Honestly, Stephens' game lends itself to dealing with nerves better than Keys' does.. Sloane plays great defense and doesn't go for too much. She just has more margin for error.

I'm surprised Keys hasn't jumped on Stephens' serve.

Ricker

Awful set by Keys,every other point seemed like an UE lol...Stephens is just returning shots,waiting for the errors...

Dispatch

Awful set by Keys,every other point seemed like an UE lol...Stephens is just returning shots,waiting for the errors...

I know that kind of style is easy to criticize, but, I can't blame Sloane for being a backboard. Keys is blowing this, badly.

oti

Banned
Man. Right now it's setting in that Stephens is going to be a Grand Slam champion. The WTA is a wonderful/incredible/weird league.

She started August with like a 930+ ranking and now she's inside the top 20 again.

Congrats!

RIP the bagel though

Edit again - she got the bagel

oti

Banned
What a nice moment.

Props for winning that rally on march point.

Kevin Anderson needs to win tomorrow to seal the deal.

No. Nadal needs to win in an hour. After that we can forget this tournament ever happened and give the Grand Slam to China.

Top Bottom