• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Golden Week sale 5/2-5/8

SAO: Hollow Realization I would have gotten but I just got at BB for 31.99 so eh. But the Bundle with the season pass would have made this a better deal for me. Yet the season pass isn't on sale itself. Fuck.

MeiQ
Atelier Sophie
Steins; Gate 0
Croixleur Sigma

Damn these may get my dollars though.

Got Gravity Rush Remastered for $14.99. The physical version is pretty rare now and I think this may be the cheapest it has ever been (or close to it). I have been getting deals on PSN cards so I had $20 in my wallet for $13. I have been checking various websites everyday waiting for it to get less than $20!

ShadyK54

Steins;Gate for $3? Wow! And just when I was about to get into the anime as well.

Tempted to get both that & Steins;Gate 0. Which is the preferred system for 0?

Got Gravity Rush Remastered for $14.99. The physical version is pretty rare now and I think this may be the cheapest it has ever been (or close to it). I have been getting deals on PSN cards so I had $20 in my wallet for $13. I have been checking various websites everyday waiting for it to get less than $20!

It was 10 euro's on the eu store awhile aho, its a great game though and totally worth it.

So many games on my to buy list....but I like physical. Will probably at least get Gravity Rush Remastered since the physical version is pretty rare at this point.

joe2187

Banned
Decisions...I have $12 on the wallet.

Steins Gate (never played a visual novel on Vita but I'm open to the concept)

Ys Memories of Celceta )Couldn't go wrong with this, right?)

Trails of Cold Steel (It's a bit more expensive than my budget and it's coming to PC too but I really want to play this)

What to get?

All of them are great.

Trails of Cold Steel is Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. And is very lenghty with it's exposition. It's a game that takes it's time setting up it's world.

Ys is an action RPG with multiple characters. Takes a bit to get used too but the butt rock will make you bang your head to the action.

Steins Gate is a very polished, stylish well written VN with beautiful art....you cant go wrong.

Arthos

Atelier Escha or Sophie? Either worth playing?

And fucking finally! Deception IV: Nightmare Princess will be mine. Been waiting to get it for a good price for a while now!

kewlmyc

BUY NIER AUTOMATA

Also might jump on Gravity Rush 2 myself, though I won't get to it until later this year, if at all.

ShadyK54

VLR for $8.74. Great deal on a great visual novel if you haven't played it.

There's a lot of games in this sale I want to get...

Does anyone have any opinions on

LetsFishHookedOn.jpg

Is it a competent fishing game?

Rubbish. The anime girl is bait and you're the fish.

Don't bite.

Atelier Escha or Sophie? Either worth playing?

And fucking finally! Deception IV: Nightmare Princess will be mine. Been waiting to get it for a good price for a while now!

Both are worth playing, but if you're new to the series I'd probably recommend Sophie first.

Can't decide if I want Deception IV, I already own the vanilla version and didn't play more than a few hours of it but I remember liking it. Actually, it seems like I already own a lot of the games that are on sale. I may have a problem.

nOoblet16

Wow holy shit. You are making an huge mistake if you don't buy it and play it for this price. One of the best games I have ever played
For someone like me that has no interest in visual novels because I don't see how it makes for a good game, so I donno whether I'd say I'm making a mistake.

LotusHD

Banned
NieR: Automata and Gravity Rush 1 and 2 on sale? Damn, y'all better jump on that!

---

Might check out Steins Gate, hmm...

sw26

It's absolutely preposterous that none of these PSOne Classics work on PS4.

Yeah. I stopped buying PSOne classics a couple of years ago for this reason - I still have a PS3 but don't want to have to dig it out for a PSOne game every once in a while.

Leaving money on the table as far as I am concerned.

Top Bottom