• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

KalBalboa

Banned
I'd love a $10 code, but I've gotten free PS+ months from Sony and $5 PSN vouchers before. They've given me enough freebies.

Gadirok

I hope this isin't to entice us to buy a PS4 or anything.

I wonder what exactly the conditions were to get the $10 here.

I'm guessing PS+ was one of them. For sure.

Wynnebeck

Banned
im always cautious of stuff like this. Is it real? Do we have confirmation from sony saying this is a real promotion. I got one and for some reason it looks.... off? Someone know how we can contact to find out its legit.

...Did you try entering the code?

So did i.. if i hadn't been logged in from redeeming my Fox blade for MGSR i would never have known..wasn't sure it was legit. I'm not a PS+ member.

Gadirok

im always cautious of stuff like this. Is it real? Do we have confirmation from sony saying this is a real promotion. I got one and for some reason it looks.... off? Someone know how we can contact to find out its legit.

I'm F5ing the blog like crazy. Only reliable source of updates, but judging from the fact that it was from [PSN] the same source that sent me $20 for the $100 redemption last time, it seems legit.

What are they handing these out for, I have a launch day console, have spent close to if not more than 200 in their online store. BUT I just got PS + like two weeks ago and I didn't get the freebie. So what's the criteria?

DjRoomba

Banned
Hmm I got an email while back saying I got $50 in my psn. I just assumed it was spam. Maybe I'll give it another look now :S?

Biff

Got it too in Canada.

Never subscribed to PS Plus.
Didn't do the $100 promotion thing.
Last game I bought was Journey on sale around the holidays.

Account member since PS3 launch.. I'm guessing it has to do with registration date.

Gadirok

Still waiting for my code, did anyone get it in their e-mail or is it sent via the PS3?

Every post you make seems snarky to me @_@.

Through PSN on my PS3. My only complaint about this system is any message from [PSN] never shows up on my vita messages. That includes the $20 from last time, and some preorder codes from PSASBR vita unlocks.

If I was stuck on a vita, I would be missing out on this stuff.

Kyon

Banned
account since launch. spend hundreds of dollars on US store and god knows how many thousand yen on JP accounT WHY dont i get one RIP

jd78

Neo Member
Got mine. Has anyone that isn't a PS+ member get it? Just curious if it's tied to that, everyone, or just random.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I got nothing. I BOUGHT A VITA SONY, WITH A 32GB CARD AND 20 GAMES. I AM THE LOYALEST OF LOYALITY.

:(

JABEE

I've been a Plus and Qore subscriber since the beginning? I have no idea. Maybe some of you other guys may get more. Someone in another thread got $5.

Gadirok

I got nothing. I BOUGHT A VITA SONY, WITH A 32GB CARD AND 20 GAMES. I AM THE LOYALEST OF LOYALITY.

:(

ou might already know this but, you should be checking on your PS3 messages not vita messages in case you haven't already looked.

My messages from [PSN] never show up on the vita messages list, only appears on PS3. Which I think needs to be fixed.

bennyc12

Got it too in Canada.

Never subscribed to PS Plus.
Didn't do the $100 promotion thing.
Last game I bought was Journey on sale around the holidays.

Account member since PS3 launch.. I'm guessing it has to do with registration date.

Bought my PS3 in November, so I don't think that's it.

whitehawk

Banned
I got one! Canadian PS+ account here.

Also, check your messages on your PS3. I checked on my Vita first and there were no new messages. Booted up my PS3 and there it was.

Top Bottom