• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

Persona7

Banned
I saw this thread earlier today and a little bit later I logged into PSN so I can play a game online and I see that I have received a new message* and get excited.

FOR SCOTT PILGRIM DLC

Synless

Do they take this from you if you don't spend in a certain amount of time? I was saving it and now it is gone. I checked my spending history and nothing was bought with it :(

ZeroAKA

Do they take this from you if you don't spend in a certain amount of time? I was saving it and now it is gone. I checked my spending history and nothing was bought with it :(
If you didn't actually open up the attachment, it expires. It shouldn't have disappeared if you've already redeemed the credit though.

Synless

That's strange, I still have my $10 (didn't spend any money in PSN since getting that credit). I was in the first wave of messages, if that matters.
The only game I see that I might have bought was Trine 2 which I got on 3/5, that is the only game I see that I have that I am not sure was free on PS+ between Feb. 20 (when I got the credit) to now.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
The only game I see that I might have bought was Trine 2, that is the only game I see that I have that I am not sure was free on PS+ between Feb. 20 to now.
Trine 2 wasn't free for plus recently, you probably bought it. It should be listed here if you did use your credit though.

Synless

Trine 2 wasn't free for plus recently, you probably bought it. It should be listed here if you did use your credit though.
It has to be Trine 2 then. Whatever it was cost me $17.99 and that sounds about right. Thanks for showing me that, it is incredibly helpful.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
It has to be Trine 2 then. Whatever it was cost me $17.99 and that sounds about right. Thanks for showing me that, it is incredibly helpful.
If you click on any transaction on that page you'll get a pop up with the full details.

fDOyDCnl.png

Top Bottom