• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

Also when you open the message it takes you to the store and pulls up the redeem code dialog and shows the code. You can just write it down and redeem elsewhere presumably.

Jac_Solar

How active have you guys that got the code been recently?

Sounds like it could be related to activity over the past few weeks/months to ensure that they only give to people who use it often or something.

I had an account from january 2007.. 2 months after release.. spend like 200+ dollars on my Canadian PSN... but none of it was in 2012 because my PS3 was stolen that year. So I think this promotion is really only for people who spend money in 2012 on psn. Otherwise i'd have gotten it right?

Maybe the message came at a time when I didn't have a PS3 and therefore I could never redeem it?

Dynedom

Used the credit to buy some Rocksmith songs. Woot.

Still sucks that the PSN store is completely unusable. Like, I can't even navigate the menu. I did find a solution online which was utterly bizarre but somehow worked (holding the down button on the D-Pad when you launch the Store from the XMB and releasing it only when you get into the store). Still stupid as hell.

P90

I thought you got a message, not an email.

I just got a reminder email. The email has a link so I could go to the PSN website through my iMac and redeem my coupon. Sony came through for those without a PS3. Thanks, Sony!

Rezae

Haven't logged into my Vita in a month. Why hello voucher. Hellooo Chrono Cross!

I received no email or anything letting me know.

Xbudz

I'm in the giving mood.
This code probably only works for Canadian accounts, but if anyone makes use of it- reply with a thanks :) Code expires in 2 days.

oaFAT4C.jpg
Quick!

Dwayne

I'm in the giving mood.
This code probably only works for Canadian accounts, but if anyone makes use of it- reply with a thanks :) Code expires in 2 days.

Quick!

The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid
us account

no!

I got $10. Hate to sound ungrateful, but I wish I'd gotten this yesterday when some games I wanted to buy were still on sale. I'll probably just sit on it for a while now.

khaaan

I'm in the giving mood.

Quick!

Either A) I can't redeem the code online or B) someone has claimed it.
Ah well! I bought a PS+ membership so I should be getting the $10 code in April, would be nice if I got one this month as well.

Edit: Of course someone has taken it by now. You posted it 10 days ago.

Was sent one, I purchase from psn but not much, dont remember the last game I purchased, Sony did charge me last month for a game that was listed as free, not sure if it was due to that.

M.D

Did not get it, and I put in $50 and purchased a year of PS+ like a week ago :(

Do you only get it if you live where you're account is registered to? like if I use a US account but live outside the US, could you still get it?

Tenrius

Did not get it, and I put in $50 and purchased a year of PS+ like a week ago :(

Do you only get it if you live where you're account is registered to? like if I use a US account but live outside the US, could you still get it?

Yes you can.

Fuck yeah, finally got mine.

Wish the Final Fantasy Anniversary sale from last month was still going on. I've decided I want to get VII/VIII/IX on PSN.

Dwayne

Mine expires on the 25th. I want to buy PSM titles, but if I buy PSN titles i'll have spent over $50 and will get another $10 next month. Sorry PSM, you have to wait.

Hilti92

Does anyone think it may be from that Sony thing a few weeks back? Like.. Where you click it 10k times to get a chance to win games and shit?

Eusis

I checked to see if I got something! And I did!

And it was a notification from Ubisoft that the Scott Pilgrim DLC's out and I'll get a Wallace theme if I buy it!

:(

Top Bottom