• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USA Today makes a mock website to see if you'd been drafted for Vietnam

Dishwalla

Banned
Can't draft me if I willingly joined the Navy. Take that.

In any case being born on May 2 means I wouldn't have been drafted anyways.

HvySky

Damn, so close.

YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS CALLED IN 1970.

If your birthday was just 2 days earlier, your draft number would not have been called.

Thanks, Birthday.

YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS NOT CALLED IN 1970.
If your birthday was just 7 days earlier, your draft number would have been called.

Nanashrew

Banned
:(

YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS CALLED IN 1970.
If your birthday was just 1 day earlier, your draft number would not have been called.

One of the few accomplishments of the boomers I'm grateful for, besides their important civil rights work, is ending the draft.

kmfdmpig

Lucky for me.

YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS NOT CALLED IN 1970.
If your birthday was just 7 days earlier, your draft number would have been called.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS NOT CALLED IN 1970.
If your birthday was just 1 day earlier, your draft number would have been called.

Man, I can't imagine wondering if you're going to be sent off to fight a work because of the day you were born.

Mine was 154, 3 days earlier and I wouldn't have been called.

But no worries, I wouldn't pass the physical.

Busted up knees from basketball.

Prez

Looking at that first photo, I'm disgusted by a bunch of old people sending young men to die in a pointless war.

Sephzilla

YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS CALLED IN 1970.
If your birthday was just 2 days earlier, your draft number would not have been called.

Since I'm seeing a lot of "just 2 days earlier" stuff I'm kind of questioning how legit this is

iPaul93

YOUR DRAFT NUMBER
WAS CALLED IN 1970.
If your birthday was just 1 day earlier, your draft number would not have been called.

PillarEN

My number was called. I'm sure several GAFers would hoot and holler knowing I might die and not post my idiocy here anymore.

Top Bottom