• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Users reporting Amazon is cancelling orders of Persona 5 (PS4) (READ MOD POST)

Those of us who had canceled orders with no way to get it were in danger of getting nothing, plus the hours of phone and chat with customer service, plus dealing with getting the. Limited Edition another way from other sources... It was terrible.

You think people who didn't go through that should get a free copy too?
It's too bad that the same thing couldn't be done for those who lost a BotW Master Edition.

FSLink

Banned
Just realized there's TWO tracking numbers in my e-mail, I'm getting two free copies...holy shit. This + the $20 credit they gave me last week for complaining about them cancelling it randomly.

Amazon is the GOAT.

kng3025

Anyone have any experience changing a credit card or address on a preorder with Amazon? I preordered the TYH edition last June and my info has since changed. I think I read a case or two regarding something similar leading to cancelled orders, and that is something I don't want happening in this case.

dgco86

So it turns out Amazon did send me my original order of 3 copies after all. My friends are going to be very happy (as long as they don't mind a few imperfections on the Premium Edition's slipcover).

FSLink

Banned
6l3HBmSh.jpg

They just came in. So excited.

Weetrick

Looks like my copy isn't being delivered until Thursday. Oh well, I doubt I'll have time to play before then anyway.

a harpy

Amazon is amazing. I just casually ordered mine last Friday, hadn't even seen this thread. I payed the normal prime price for the steelbook and here I thought I was getting a good deal. It's awesome to see some of you getting strong compensation for a lot of grief.

Not that I got a free copy but Amazon gave me express international shipping for free. Normally it costs $30. Gonna have the game this Thursday compared to next Thursday.

A free copy would have been nice though

Top Bottom