• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Using VPN to access NFL Gamepass in North America (alternative to DTV's $300 stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quaere

I have a feeling the AnonymoX picture quality will be shitty. If that turns out to be the case, here's another alternative for Chrome:

You'll need to download the Edit this Cookie Chrome extension here :
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/edit-this-cookie/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg?hl=en

When it's installed you should have the little chocolate chip cookie next to your URL bar.

Now go to https://gamepass.nfl.com

When the page is loaded click on the little cookie next to you address bar and you'll see a bunch of options. The first tab should be JSESSIONID gamepass.nfl.com

Click on it and you should see a drop down menu. What we want is to modify the Value field so that you will replace whatever you have there by this line below :

32203~30151136C71760D58428DEFECD625AC6

Then click Submit cookie changes. Reload the page and it should hopefully redirect you to the Watch This page.
Wow, so easy, works perfectly.

Vostro

I have a feeling the AnonymoX picture quality will be shitty. If that turns out to be the case, here's another alternative for Chrome:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/edit-this-cookie/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg?hl=en

When it's installed you should have the little chocolate chip cookie next to your URL bar.

When the page is loaded click on the little cookie next to you address bar and you'll see a bunch of options. The first tab should be JSESSIONID gamepass.nfl.com

Click on it and you should see a drop down menu. What we want is to modify the Value field so that you will replace whatever you have there by this line below :

Then click Submit cookie changes. Reload the page and it should hopefully redirect you to the Watch This page.

Wow thanks it works!

Jezbollah

You are a beautiful person.

Pezking

Just got kicked out of the live broadcast while using the new "Edit this Cookie"-method.

Anyone else having the same problem?

that cookie trick isnt working for me, I go to gamepass.nfl.com, submit the new cookie and refresh but it just goes to the normal "NFL Game Pass is not available..." and the cookie goes back to what it was before

Kepard and NLFreeVPN don't seem to be working anymore either, always brings me to a subscription page

is there still a way to get it to work or have they cracked down on it?

that cookie trick isnt working for me, I go to gamepass.nfl.com, submit the new cookie and refresh but it just goes to the normal "NFL Game Pass is not available..." and the cookie goes back to what it was before

Kepard and NLFreeVPN don't seem to be working anymore either, always brings me to a subscription page

Nope. You'll need to find a different NL service address or pay the fee to subscribe.

Firefox private browsing + anonymoX works. No need for NFLFreeVPN with it either.

Smidget

No luck on the cookie method (and looked at the original thread with no updates either), FreeVPN, or anonomyX... hmmm....

Smidget

Tried to set to NL and no luck with any of the three on private mode in Firefox. Darn! Brings me to a screen to sign up for a trial and euro prices so I know the NL part is working.

GusBus

Tried to set to NL and no luck with any of the three on private mode in Firefox. Darn! Brings me to a screen to sign up for a trial and euro prices so I know the NL part is working.

Yup, sames :(
Shut out of the Miami game tonight. Looking for a fix before the weekend :(

GusBus

I wish this thread would stop getting bumped...But after reading this thread last night that the above listed method didn't work, I tried it and it did work. Watched NFL Network no problem.

That method is not working for multiple users around the web (myself included). I'm trying various proxies but no dice thus far.

ShaneB

Anonymox currently not working for me :( It does show a 7 day free trail though, so maybe that's it causing wonky things for this week.

Anonymox currently not working for me :( It does show a 7 day free trail though, so maybe that's it causing wonky things for this week.

Same here...All of the previous methods (minus the cookie one I didn't try it) are not working..vpns, anonmyx/private window, hola unblocker

Benson

Not having any luck with multiple methods either, always takes me to a subscribe page. Ho Hum, back to crappy flash streams it is then!

Found something that's working. Quote to reveal. Working on Chrome incognito for me. Read that the NFL did a massive IP block so that's why most ways are down. Trying to keep this method working for now since this thread pops up near the top of Google searches...

Found something that's working. Quote to reveal. Working on Chrome incognito for me. Read that the NFL did a massive IP block so that's why most ways are down. Trying to keep this method working for now since this thread pops up near the top of Google searches...

thanks, this seems to be working for now

Smidget

Thank you :)

]

You are the best!!!!!

Ashadur

Neo Member
HideMyAss to Argentina works but the low quality is killing it for me. Luckily my team isn't playing this week, really need to find a better method. GO GIANTS!

Found something that's working. Quote to reveal. Working on Chrome incognito for me. Read that the NFL did a massive IP block so that's why most ways are down. Trying to keep this method working for now since this thread pops up near the top of Google searches...]

Thank you. I dunno how you guys figure this shit out but thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom