• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Using VPN to access NFL Gamepass in North America (alternative to DTV's $300 stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Are you sure Chrome is opening from the Netherlands? I've never had that problem.

Well it's really odd actually. Firefox is asking me to pay while Safari is treating like I'm in the USA.

EDIT: I figured it out, I wasn't routing all traffic through the VPN, but it is asking me to sign up for a free subscription? I used to just click Watch.

Well it's really odd actually. Firefox is asking me to pay while Safari is treating like I'm in the USA.

EDIT: I figured it out, I wasn't routing all traffic through the VPN, but it is asking me to sign up for a free subscription? I used to just click Watch.
Try Chrome incognito. I use that plus Hola unblocker. Works fine. No subscription request either.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
NFL Gameplan worked for me last night. I am not sure what was going on last week.

Is this still working for anyone? I've tried NFLFreeVPN / Kepard and AnonymoX and all of them want me to subscribe now, which I guess would still be free but I don't really want to give them my CC

edit: now it seems to be working again, I guess its just being flaky

Seanspeed

Banned
Glad I just went ahead and bought it. I'd have been annoyed to go through all these troubles and then have it stop working for me, forcing me to pay more money on top of what I already did for a VPN.

So the gamepass site is telling me it costs 119 euros now, has anyone else gotten it working? I am using the vpn plus firefox to access it.

Wads

Banned
Install the add-on in firefox. It will put a blue X on the right side of your address bar. Click it and select NL. Then go to nflgamepass and disconnect the add-on once you get connected to the game.

Seibmoz

My VPN is enabled my default on my router (Linksys) could this be there reason I'm having issues connecting to GTA online? I setup my console with a DMZ today and that fixed my issue connecting to GTA online, so now I'm trying to work backwards and figure out which setting on my router is keeping me from getting into GTA online when in not DMZ.
Also is there a downside to disabling my vpn passthrough if I don not use it?

I have a feeling the AnonymoX picture quality will be shitty. If that turns out to be the case, here's another alternative for Chrome:

You'll need to download the Edit this Cookie Chrome extension here :
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/edit-this-cookie/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg?hl=en

When it's installed you should have the little chocolate chip cookie next to your URL bar.

Now go to https://gamepass.nfl.com

When the page is loaded click on the little cookie next to you address bar and you'll see a bunch of options. The first tab should be JSESSIONID gamepass.nfl.com

Click on it and you should see a drop down menu. What we want is to modify the Value field so that you will replace whatever you have there by this line below :

example: 32203~30151136C71760D58428DEFECD625AC6

Then click Submit cookie changes. Reload the page and it should hopefully redirect you to the Watch This page.

I have a feeling the AnonymoX picture quality will be shitty. If that turns out to be the case, here's another alternative for Chrome:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/edit-this-cookie/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg?hl=en

When it's installed you should have the little chocolate chip cookie next to your URL bar.

When the page is loaded click on the little cookie next to you address bar and you'll see a bunch of options. The first tab should be JSESSIONID gamepass.nfl.com

Click on it and you should see a drop down menu. What we want is to modify the Value field so that you will replace whatever you have there by this line below :

32203~30151136C71760D58428DEFECD625AC6

Then click Submit cookie changes. Reload the page and it should hopefully redirect you to the Watch This page.

You're amazing.

ShaneB

Using Anonymox is what I use, and it's incredibly easy.

Open private window, have Anonymox active, and head to the gamepass site. Pick game to watch, and turn off Anonymox. Simple.

with anonymox it works for awhile then tells me to drag a game, so basically stops working..

The cookie method with chrome works partially , but it stops on the loading of a game and just continues to load never getting to a game.

Using Anonymox is what I use, and it's incredibly easy.

Open private window, have Anonymox active, and head to the gamepass site. Pick game to watch, and turn off Anonymox. Simple.

It worked but eventually stops, after say 15 mins, telling me to drag a game but I can't..I can get the game up and running in good quality, disable anonymox, but eventually it stops.

ShaneB

It worked but eventually stops, after say 15 mins, telling me to drag a game but I can't..I can get the game up and running in good quality, disable anonymox, but eventually it stops.

I've never had that problem. Make sure you open firefox in a private window. edit: To clarify, I did have that problem, and opening it in a private window solved it, meaning I haven't had that problem since.

I've never had that problem. Make sure you open firefox in a private window. edit: To clarify, I did have that problem, and opening it in a private window solved it, meaning I haven't had that problem since.

I don't know what you mean about opening firefox in a private window..could you clarify that for me?

ShaneB

I don't know what you mean about opening firefox in a private window..could you clarify that for me?

Ctrl+Shift+P

What he said.

ir8QNO4rEI1Ax.gif

L2P

Neo Member
is this still working.. i been using netherlands VPN all season and today it isnt working. I am being prompted to subscribe to gamepass in Euros on the gamepass website.

Pezking

32203~30151136C71760D58428DEFECD625AC6

I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom