• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles 3 - Pre-TGS discussion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

B.K. said:
The one on the right is a girl. There's a new scan profiling her and the girl on the left.
Yeah, struggling to read it at the moment :lol

Number 01 - Imuka. One of the heroines (the one on the right). Darcsen. Something about her village being destroyed by the Valkyria.
VA: Asano Masumi

Number 07 - Kurt Irving. Used to be a genius military officer, but through certain circumstances became part of the Nameless. The guy in the middle.
VA: Nakamura Yuuichi

Numvber 13 - Riera Malseris. Valkyria, but she isn't aware of it, and after being the only survivor (of numerous battles I guess), she became known as a Reaper and ended up in the Nameless. The obvious girl on the left.
VA: Endou Aya

duckroll said:
It's not penal battalion, it's penis battalion. That's what Sega is going to use to shove into all our asses, because they know we like it up the rear like all good cocksucking fanboy groupies. We don't have a choice, and they'll make us like it.

FUCK IT SOMEONE GET ME SOME LUBE. :(
:lol ... ;_;

Volcynika

tehbear said:
Good thing I didn't buy into that pity plea bullshit spiel from Sega begging us to buy VC2 :lol

VC is in a niche that just can't work on PS3, poor form of Sega to dangle that carrot in front of fans.

You mean the guy that's the community manager from Sega of America that doesn't really deal much with the development of these titles, and handles promotion and such for when they localize things (apologies to him if I misstate his work activities, but I think he at least does that)? What he said isn't very far fetched, since it was basically "support the games you like, maybe good things will come later your way."

tehbear

Volcynika said:
You mean the guy that's the community manager from Sega of America that doesn't really deal much with the development of these titles, and handles promotion and such for when they localize things (apologies to him if I misstate his work activities, but I think he at least does that)? What he said isn't very far fetched, since it was basically "support the games you like, maybe good things will come later your way."

I did. I bought VC1, I didn't support VC2 cause that's not what I wanted? That line he threw out rubbed me as pure bullshit I am sorry. Should have just came out with the reality of HD dev costs being unprofitable. If VC2 ended up selling well on PSP it would only encourage them to stick with lower costs and superior sales. In what land of make belief and bullshit is awesome PSP sales equivalent to HEY LETS MAKE LESS MONEY ON CONSOLES NOW :lol

I mean I get it, VC would be hard to make work on consoles. Just don't come pretending like there was ever a chance VC3 wouldn't have been made on portable. That's all I ask.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
ezekial45 said:
Sounds pretty cool to me. We get to see the grittier side of the VC universe. It seemed like it's going to be the Anti-VC2 (story, character, setting wise).

I like it already. :D

I'm hoping for more adult characters and no lolis, but that's too much to expect I think. But I'll probably buy this freaking game anyway because maybe VC4 will be on something I want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom