• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vancouver-Age Meetup V. 2 - The Freeze is Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

With the Vancouver thread getting a bit more active (apparently it took two new people moving to the city to make us talk to one another) I'm really looking forward to this!

Harusame

I definitely still will be able to attend, however, I will slightly be late as my shift at work ends at 4PM as well as my commute from Maple Ridge.

Dazzler

I was never able to go because I'm paintballing on Saturday but I'm looking forward to all the last minute pullouts posting in the thread :)

Classic Vancouver behaviour

RC

Banned
Hey Tabris, I'll buy you a drink if you come.

I'm guessing you're a wine connoisseur, so something in a nice Shiraz?

CatBert

Neo Member
Wish I'd seen this thread earlier. It's my 10 year reunion on Saturday and I guess I'm going to that. Do you guys meet up often?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wish I'd seen this thread earlier. It's my 10 year reunion on Saturday and I guess I'm going to that. Do you guys meet up often?

totally, like once a decade?

I might pull a Vancouver, my Master's thesis is due next Wednesday and i'm fucked

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still coming as well.
All what matters really.

Firestorm

c'mon smiley how much are you actually gonna work on it if you don't come that day?
I'm still going. Funny enough, I've met a few people already I think..

Firestorm I know I've met but I don't think you know who I am?

:)
Nah, I remember who you are =P Though I thought maybe you forgot me!

RC

Banned
So how many NHL-GAF folks are going to be there?

No offense to the rest of you, but I need a healthy amount of salt with my beer.

Leeness

I may flake because it hasn't been decided yet if the pain in my side means I need an appendectomy... lol. If I'm at risk of having my appendix explode, you probably don't want me there (and I don't want to be far from my parents/a hospital near my home).

:D

MutFox

Banned
I may flake because it hasn't been decided yet if the pain in my side means I need an appendectomy... lol. If I'm at risk of having my appendix explode, you probably don't want me there (and I don't want to be far from my parents/a hospital near my home).

:D

Don't worry about that, I'll have my trusty pocket knife on hand... :D
yaOnpiA.gif

MutFox

Banned
Lmao, I knew I'd get that.

"Thank you doctor."
"Don't thank me, thank...The Knife!"

Haha, you laugh now, but I was being serious... :|
Don't worry, GAF would be there to supervise, what could possibly go wrong? :p

So it's a good reason to come. ;D

MutFox

Banned
I'm still sick today...
This isn't how I wanted to spend Remembrance Day. (Weak and in bed)
Hope I'm better by Saturday, I wanna go. :|

Shaanyboi

Banned
Wow I totally forgot this was happening. Works out though, my girlfriend is off to Seattle this weekend. So... yeah. Let's do this.

Dazzler

Bleh, went to work today and they sent me home...
Hope this sickness is better by Saturday. :(

Let me write your Friday and Saturday post for you:

"Still feel like death guys, really hoping I can make it but it's not looking good..."

Saturday:

"Sorry to do this guys, but I just can't make it, I'm so bummed out and I'm really sorry"

MutFox

Banned
Let me write your Friday and Saturday post for you:

"Still feel like death guys, really hoping I can make it but it's not looking good..."

Saturday:

"Sorry to do this guys, but I just can't make it, I'm so bummed out and I'm really sorry"

No!
I made it last year and I'm making it this year! XD

Was worse yesterday anyways, so hopefully I'm over it by Saturday.
Plus I have an event to go to tomorrow too... :|

Not gonna flake.

Dazzler

No!
I made it last year and I'm making it this year! XD

Was worse yesterday anyways, so hopefully I'm over it by Saturday.
Plus I have an event to go to tomorrow too... :|

Not gonna flake.

Ah I'm only kidding dude, I'm honestly bummed I can't go

I'd be twisting Blue Badger's arm to go if we didn't both already have plans

RocBase

Hi! I've been eyeing this thread for a good while debating whether to post or not, but I made the decision to jump in!

I recently moved to Vancouver for studies. I can be a bit awkward and since coming here I literally havent done anything but study, so it'll be nice to meet new people and do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom