• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vancouver-Age Meetup V. 2 - The Freeze is Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Hi! I've been eyeing this thread for a good while debating whether to post or not, but I made the decision to jump in!

I recently moved to Vancouver for studies. I can be a bit awkward and since coming here I literally havent done anything but study, so it'll be nice to meet new people and do something different.
Cheers duder. Hope to see ya tonight.

Leeness

I'm not coming...though I never committed to coming :p

With the health scares and doctors and blood work and such all week, and the prospect of commuting for an hour and a bit in this weather...eeeeh.

Gonna get into my pjs, turn on my fireplace, drink tea and play AC Syndicate and watch movies. :p

Think of me fondly

MutFox

Banned
lol as predicted by Dazzler ! Is he the new gutter_trash ? Can he predict a Canucks Stanley Cup for us please ?

I'm still sick, but I think I'll tough it out.
Hope you guys don't mind a sick person there. :|

Still in bed at the moment. :|

Will look to see if there's a parking lot close to the pub.

Awww, Leeness :(

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'm not coming...though I never committed to coming :p

With the health scares and doctors and blood work and such all week, and the prospect of commuting for an hour and a bit in this weather...eeeeh.

Gonna get into my pjs, turn on my fireplace, drink tea and play AC Syndicate and watch movies. :p

Think of me fondly

Laaame. Hope you feel better! Would've been rad to have another Cap Animation person there.

I'm still sick, but I think I'll tough it out.
Hope you guys don't mind a sick person there. :|

Still in bed at the moment. :|

Will look to see if there's a parking lot close to the pub.

Awww, Leeness :(

We'll be okay as long as I make sure to put Firestorm in-between us. :p

Saturday

A'ight, guess this is happening, and I'll be there for said happening; any peeps from surrey/burnaby want to meet up to make a skytrain trip downtown little less lonely? PM me if you want to hit me up.

Otherwise, I'm gonna need some way to identify ya'll. Unless everybody has their 3ds/vita out.

EDIT: I'll be the Asian fella with a tan jacket and a grey hat that may or may not make me look like a tourist

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'll be there looking very very tired as I haven't slept. Blue checkered shirt, burgundy shoes, brown dude with a relatively thick beard.

Liberty4all

Banned
On my way. I'll have a small messenger bag and holding a black umbrella.

Oh and I'm bald with glasses.

Will be there within an hour or less.

RC

Banned
I hate to pull a Vancouver, but I don't know if I'll make it.
Went to the Dave Mathews concert yesterday plus the Roxy afterwards. So my liver's a little shot.
Will try and get there by the third period.

Blues1990

Damn, it was supposed to be tonight?

I wanted to go to this so badly. I know a couple of Capilano Animation Grads were turning up, and I was also hoping to gain some new acquaintances. :(

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
While it sucks I had to leave early, that was quite fun peeps! Let's not wait 2 years for the next one. :)
Let's wait 3 years instead.

Liberty4all

Banned
X0bzdVY.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
where's tabris
where's desi
where's me
where are the girls
where's bish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom