• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vietnamese skincare company "Medcare" choose interesting logo to plagiarise

MTC100

Banned
umbrella-3-jpg.18294

I don' t know if I want to go to that clinic, like ever...

giphy-13.gif

MKIL65

"Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable."

"The entire world will be moisturized. A new Skincare Co. is at hand and I will be the CEO!"

*Splinter

Wasn't there a story about a head transplant doctor that turned out to be viral marketing for MGSV? Or something... Am I remembering that wrong?

LordCiego

I don't know why but first thing that came to mind seeing the title was Umbrella Corporation.

Come to think of it. Don't you think Umbrella Corporation is the most "recognizable" fictional company from gaming?

eso76

Wasn't there a story about a head transplant doctor that turned out to be viral marketing for MGSV? Or something... Am I remembering that wrong?

Yes. It wasn't viral marketing or related in any way to MGSV.

This may be, though.
Because I just can't understand how a skincare company would want a logo with a "grunge", scratched texture otherwise.

gaming_noob

Nice find OP.

Sorry for the OT but I don't think my material is thread worthy but is somewhat related to this.

https://www.robert.ca/en/

Check out this company's logo. Looks like Rockstar Games' colours and the 'R' symbol + Fedex's "arrow" pointing to the right. It's a transport company and I see their trucks on the way home almost every day. From their site it's indicated they recently rebranded so the logo is pretty recent.

Nice find OP.

Sorry for the OT but I don't think my material is thread worthy but is somewhat related to this.

https://www.robert.ca/en/

Check out this company's logo. Looks like Rockstar Games' colours and the 'R' symbol + Fedex's "arrow" pointing to the right. It's a transport company and I see their trucks on the way home almost every day. From their site it's indicated they recently rebranded so the logo is pretty recent.

That's an R with an arrow in it.

Wow!

I went in thinking, well Nintendo's logo looks like it would translate well, maybe a graphic like PlayStation's, but WOW that is good.

Top Bottom