• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visit David Jaffe, get a Cookie

Carl

whaaat.gif

Jammy Dodgers are cakes?!

My life has been a lie.

Jaffa Cakes are certainly cakes, but i've never heard of Jammy Dodgers being cakes before!

Metric > Imperial

Unfunny? Only two words needed. Monty Python.

Soccer > Fat men wearing lycra and padding with adverts every 2 minutes.

I like soccer and Monty Python and Metric can be useful but American Football players are some of the largest men on this planet and would rip your head off.

Hey, at least we had an empire.

You can't even manage your own country right now, let alone lecture anyone else!

The UK's national debt is approx. 96% of your GDP.

The USA's is approx 75%.

The burden per citizen to finance the interest on that debt is greater in the UK than it is in the USA as well.

So, yeah, we've got problems and disagreements, but I don't think you need to throw stones...or scones.

lol brits

remember that time we were better than you and made our own country

and how its the best in the world and you still wear silly wigs and have bad teeth

dEvAnGeL

i still don't understand why jaffe wont come back to sony, the guy is clearly one the best minds on the industry, something must have happen, but what?

StuBurns

Banned
i still don't understand why jaffe wont come back to sony, the guy is clearly one the best minds on the industry, something must have happen, but what?
He said what happened, the pay was insufficient for the hours, so owning a company means he gets more.

border

Like so many of the other great minds in the industry, it's clear that he doesn't want to work on AAA games anymore.

djshauny

Banned
lol brits

remember that time we were better than you and made our own country

and how its the best in the world and you still wear silly wigs and have bad teeth

Remember when you stole our lanuage and tried to make it your own?

Seriously, whats wrong with you people?

You know, we invented the language.

Doesn't mean it can't be improved on.

Oh and legendary is overused a shit ton by Brits. "What a legendary play!" SHUT THE FUCK UP LEGENDARY IS NOT USED TO DESCRIBE EVERYDAY OCCURRENCES.

que legendary posts

edit: You sound so butt hurt. This is the game.

djshauny

Banned

Oh and legendary is overused a shit ton by Brits. "What a legendary play!" SHUT THE FUCK UP LEGENDARY IS NOT USED TO DESCRIBE EVERYDAY OCCURRENCES.

que legendary posts

Im not "butt hurt" at all.

Was asking a question.

Ive got nothing against the American people.

StuBurns

Banned

que legendary posts

The only time I've heard that is in How I Met Your Mother.

EDIT: Come on gents, keep it lighthearted. We're practically cousins.

Top Bottom