• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visit David Jaffe, get a Cookie

Baleoce

This is the first result I get from a Google image search for biscuit:

rsz_biscuit.png

The defense rests.

That's a scone.

Need I remind you who whipped that British ass in a winner takes all war not too long ago. ;)

Edit: did some clown mention the civil war in this thread? You win by default, English bro.

djshauny

Banned
Come on everyone. Fun time is over.

Lets get back on topic shall we. We all live on the same rock.

Bit of banter is funny and all. No need to get serious.

Lets start showing a little respect towards each other lol.

StuBurns

Banned
Not to mention the fact you keep throwing terrible boy bands at us with intent to take our women.
When your country spawns a band a tenth of the quality of The Beatles, or Radiohead, or Led Zeppelin, or The Rolling Stones, or Pink Floyd, or Queen, or Black Sabbath, we can start talking about laying off the boy bands.

While we're at it, we want Kate Beckinsale back.

LastNac

When your country spawns a band a tenth of the quality of The Beatles, or Radiohead, or Led Zeppelin, or The Rolling Stones, or Pink Floyd, or Queen, or Black Sabbath, we can start talking about laying off the boy bands.

While we're at it, we want Kate Beckinsale back.
Most of your people obviously inspired by the American music renaissance born out of the '50s.

I'm talking contemporary anyway.

We're keeping Kate but you can take back Twilight-Boy

Come on everyone. Fun time is over.

Lets get back on topic shall we. We all live on the same rock.

Bit of banter is funny and all. No need to get serious.

Lets start showing a little respect towards each other lol.

Oh come on. Its all fun and games to jab at our fellow humans across the pond.

Edit: I want a biscuit now

StuBurns

Banned
Àlso, AMERICAN superheroes need to be played by AMERICANS!
Half the Wire are English.

Americans barely exist I think.

As much as I love this thread, I'm starting to feel bad that Jaffe is going to see it, think people are talking about his new studio, and bam, it's 1775 all up in here.

Wish he had stayed with Sony. I will always love Jaffe cause sent me a God of War demo disc when I asked for one on his blog. It made me happy.

Hope his next game lands in PS4 or Vita

LastNac

Half the Wire are English.

Americans barely exist I think.

As much as I love this thread, I'm starting to feel bad that Jaffe is going to see it, think people are talking about his new studio, and bam, it's 1775 all up in here.
Haven't seen it.

I dont know why we fight.

Ive nothing against Americans at all.

Really our relationship is like two friends or family members that have nothing in common. We got older, still don't have anything in common, but still go out, get drunk, and raise hell together. It's a healthy relationship really.

StuBurns

Banned
David actually took the time to speak with me over Skype when I did my degree. His first design role was with Travellers Tales, a British studio. Also, he's from Birmingham, Alabama and I think he said his family was too. Given the history of that place, you might trace his family to England too.
Interesting, I knew he was with Sony while they were still Imagesoft, but I didn't know it was at TT.
No, I'm actually quite unhappy at some of the comments made in this thread.
You need to lighten up.

Top Bottom