• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I don't think so; the ps blog post isn't up.
Scratch that, it's up. Hopefully your ZHP sale is live.

Odd. Storefront looked a little updated to me, but I didn't check too hard since the ps blog post wasn't up.
Edit: Actually it is now. Whoa.

I'm not debating it -- I haven't bought a lot of games this year.
I was just wondering what games had come out, other than Darksiders 2, probably?

--

I don't see any ZHP sale on the blog post.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I don't think so; the ps blog post isn't up.
Scratch that, it's up. Hopefully your ZHP sale is live.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why is it not on that stupid blog post? >_<

nFngO.jpg

Ends next week and no NISA items for this week? The only one missing is ZHP :/

Twinduct

I was just wondering what games had come out, other than Darksiders 2?

I might have used the wrong term though, I meant ARPG (As it's been thrown around recently) but was more directly referring to hack & slash loot games, specifically fixed camera/ semi isometric.

aka Diablo3, Torchlight 2, Akaneiro (Beta), Grim Dawn (Alpha?), Path Of Exile (Beta) & Krater.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I haven't been able to get NEAR working for ages now.

It's never worked for me... I remember reading about some fix during launch time... but I was too lazy to do it. So now it's just a thing I can't use and can't delete.

Is there any way to make it so my wallpaper stays the same across all screens? I hate how it reloads the image--I'd rather the icons shifted over a consistent picture (I get that you can manually set the same wallpaper for every page, but it reloads it every time).

Twinduct

Near distance traveled: 1km

3G does wonders! I grab mine every time I have to go see someone across town. Gaining Mad mileage yo!

Is there any way to make it so my wallpaper stays the same across all screens? I hate how it reloads the image--I'd rather the icons shifted over a consistent picture (I get that you can manually set the same wallpaper for every page, but it reloads it every time).

I wish :<

Up to Chapter 25 in Uncharted: GA now, and damn, this game keeps getting better! Thought I must have been getting close to finishing it last night, but looked it up and found there's over 30 chapters, so that's awesome news. Should still get another night or two out of it.

VanWinkle

Not sure if I'm loving how everything is randomly generated on Big Sky Infinity, but I need to put more time in it to know for sure. And I was going to say that Vita version is the definitive version since it automatically has custom soundtracks, but I just played the PS3 version and it has custom soundtracks too which is nice. They seem to be exactly the same gameplay and graphics-wise, and cloud sync works perfectly.

It's never worked for me... I remember reading about some fix during launch time... but I was too lazy to do it. So now it's just a thing I can't use and can't delete.

It used to work for me fairly consistently; that's the frustrating thing for me.

I've tried static IP, trying from another modem, trying from another location, then coming back, most of the recommendations on the forums, but nothing now (and it seems to be since 2.01 too).

Anyone who's holding out, good news! I'm getting a 32 GB card from my parents for Christmas, so the price should be halved shortly afterwards. That's usually how it goes with me.

/paranoid

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone know when they might comment on comments posted on the PSblog update? :/

After my pal Mono sent me a message telling me to stop spreading the awful fish puns, I replied saying I needed therapy. Right now I turned on my PS3 and it turns out I sent the message to myself. Maybe I do need therapy?

Anyone know when they might comment on comments posted on the PSblog update? :/
usually never yay

Can't wait to get this game. Hopefully in our store tonight, but most likely tomorrow.

Need a new buzz after Sine Mora. That game has kicked my arse too many times now lol

Speaking of this genre, there was supposed to be a shooter by Cave for Vita.
Anyone know what happened? Canceled or possibly resurrected?

The company was in bad times, then shifted strategy to mobile, and now back again doing a console release on Xbox 360 next year.

VanWinkle

More Big Sky Infinity impressions. I feel a little confused and disoriented, like I don't know where or what I'm shooting at. Might be because it's both sidescrolling AND twin stick. I've always played one or the other. Not sure if I like that.

Waiting for Ripstone to get back to me with a press code...apparently Sony US is completely useless when it comes to press codes but Sony EU has it ready several days before launch.

Shai-Tan

Banned
I'm liking the variety we are getting in some genre. Sine Mora just came out weeks ago and now I've got another side scrolling shooter to play. I can't even decide what platformer to play between LBP, Dokuro, Rayman. There are 5 fighting games with more coming... We've even got two pinball games.

Toma

More Big Sky Infinity impressions. I feel a little confused and disoriented, like I don't know where or what I'm shooting at. Might be because it's both sidescrolling AND twin stick. I've always played one or the other. Not sure if I like that.

Yeah, the reason why I didnt like Big Sky on PC is still the same on Vita. Though I can see myself playing the Vita version more than the PC version which I basically already gave up on.

Seems we got this instead?
Class of Heroes &#8211; PSP (now: $7.49 original price: $14.99)

Class of Heroes isn't a NISA game, though. ):

EDIT: BTW, it's missing Cladun, too.

Yeah, as Grim said. CoH isnt Nisa. Its still a week of sales but there are no sales for this week. The sales from last weeks were announced in the PS blog updates right?

Edit: Yeah..
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness &#8211; PSP Game (now: $7.99 original price: $14.99)
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? &#8211; PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)

Last weeks store update post. God damn :( Apparenty last week NISA sales are still up though, so hopefully someone simply forgot to switch out the sales for now and will do so later.

The company was in bad times, then shifted strategy to mobile, and now back again doing a console release on Xbox 360 next year.

They announced it was canceled quite a while ago, but that didn't stop Amazon.co.jp from listing a "Shooting Game [tentative]" from Cave for Vita this week.

Nope, no language options either.

Thanks! That pretty much confirms there is no official Canadian release, since there was only one production run so far and they'd have to have French on the cover somewhere to release in Quebec.

Pretty sure it got canned?

EDIT Nope!?

Toma

Btw, Uncarded demo up on the store now.

They announced it was canceled quite a while ago, but that didn't stop Amazon.co.jp from listing a "Shooting Game [tentative]" from Cave for Vita this week.

Was it a newly listed product or just what was left over from the announcement way back? If the former, good news possibly.

I thought it was weird for them to announce a shift to mobile and ignore Vita, but mobile phones are probably much cheaper to develop and release for. Nonetheless, Cave seems to have ditched that all-out mobile strategy and are back with at least one traditional release on Xbox 360 early 2013, so Vita could be counted as a traditional platform in that sense. More traditional than touch-only mobile platform games.

Would be incredible to have a tight, extreme game in the genre like that on Vita. So far there's just Western-developed ones on the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom