• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
I don't know why they close every thread after Sven's posted in it. I imagine that creates a lot of duplicate threads.

I wonder how many MML threads are made in a month ...

Massa

Don't know if it's been posted yet but the IGC for the Vita is getting updated again next week as Chronovolt leaves the roster.

Dat feel when Book of Shadows is in the EU store right now but I don't have the means to buy it right now ;-;.

Downloaded the Pinball Arcade thingy. It is pretty addicting, it reminds me when I was nuts over the space pinball game that came with Windows 95(?). Fun game to have on the go. I would prefer a full retail Vita game some day like Wipeout, Unit, Disagea or whatever but at least this isn't nearly as offensive as Chronovolt. The pinball tables are actually all modeled after classic real ones.

Time to give my Vita a lil rest for a while tho. I have gamed on it almost exclusively for a month now. I did complete my Killzone 2 elite single player trophies run and now its time to start DmC! After I am done with that I suspect I'll get BoS and finally start Uncharted GA for realz.

Scythian

Haven't done it in ages, but there's not much that needs doing before a profile switch is there? Just sync trophies?

I think so; when I do it, I sync the trophies, do a back-up just in case, and do a deactivation? I haven't done it in a while either, but I think that's it.

I follow this video just to make sure I'm doing everything alright, though it is a little obnoxious having to pause and stuff instead of it being written, but I like to be sure.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/ps-vita/How_to_Switch_PSN_Accounts_on_PlayStation_Vita

I had a screen protector + nerf case from day 1. The son tore the screen protector off (3 yrs old) because "he didn't want it on there"

Oh, that's nice!

He also has this thing where he likes to drop expensive things of mine. After logging about 1000+ hours, the D-pad could also be a bit more responsive.

It would be nice to have my own and he have his as well

EDIT: your bank will either deny the charge, or, even worse, they will allow it and charge you an over draft fee.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Man if I had a wish list on the top would be the Nintendo DS Version of Ni no Kuni for the Vita lol

Oh and what's that demo business for Sly eh?

The PS3 version on Vita wouldnt have a higher priority?

Shahed

I think so; when I do it, I sync the trophies, do a back-up just in case, and do a deactivation? I haven't done it in a while either, but I think that's it.

I follow this video just to make sure I'm doing everything alright, though it is a little obnoxious having to pause and stuff instead of it being written, but I like to be sure.

Thanks for the link

Backing up the entire 32gb seems like it'll be more painful that it's worth. Especially considering I've finished every game on there and my save files are backed up. Don't need to deactivate since I'll be coming back to the account later since it's my main. So sync trophies it is!

Time to switch over to my US account then. So goodbye people on my friends list! You won't see me for a couple of months at least. Well not on Vita anyway :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
As much as I love the Vita, I am not so inclined to looked forward to the idea of playing the same game I'm playing on my PS3 and my Vita.

Hm. Fair point. I would definitely play on Vita, but I cant arse myself to play a console game atm. Sigh.

Toma

you go in those spurts too? rather play vita over a console?

Yep. Picking up the Vita and continuing a game from standby within 2 seconds. Playing a few minutes in bed right after waking up or before sleeping in. Bringing it to the kitchen and doing a few chess moves or treasure maps when waiting for something to finish cooking. The social integration and interaction of most Vita games (Live area, comments and play progress of others). Sooo great.

Ni No Kuni is really tempting though and the only SP game before Last of Us that would get me to play on PS3.

breakfuss

Why, thank you! Bookmarked for future reference. Wouldn't have known what to do.

Shahed

It's a fantastic pinball game.

So good

It probably is, but this isn't the first time I haven't added a game to my PS+ list. I have so many games to play that I'm pretty sure I will like in my backlog that I just don't have time to play games I might enjoy.

Stuff like Chronovolt and Knytt I never bothered adding. If I'm not gonna play them, I'd rather they didn't clutter my download list even more

Toma

Is it better than Zen? That's a fantastic game.

If you dont care for original tables and more realistic ball physics, Zen is the better game in my opinion, that offers more stuff to do and is general more "gamey" and more polished.

Massa

Thank God. Didn't even bother downloading it. Tried out foosball yesterday, and that got an instadelete.

Chronovolt is not that bad. The time mechanics are wasted potential, but I'm not finding it offensively bad like people say. The first world is the best one though, sadly it gets worse as you progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom