• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | March 2013 | Carving an Independent niche

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
yeah your positioning, which in item world can really speed you along when you are in the beginning of an item... instead of taking the time to kill stuff you just zoom along and it can really speed things up.

Oh, that's what I've been doing in the item world if I couldn't reach the gate in time. :lol Trying to avoid damage even though the common items are level 2+ right now. Went back into Mao's sword I leveled to 10 and got destroyed by level 9 enemies as a level 13 Mao. Should probably level my defense items up...

Been trying to get the innocents to spawn but can't seem to figure out how to spawn them consistently.

zulux21

Oh, that's what I've been doing in the item world if I couldn't reach the gate in time. :lol Trying to avoid damage even though the common items are level 2+ right now. Went back into Mao's sword I leveled to 10 and got destroyed by level 9 enemies as a level 13 Mao. Should probably level my defense items up...

Been trying to get the innocents to spawn but can't seem to figure out how to spawn them consistently.

i think like a number of things in disgaea they are just random things... I could be wrong though, it's been a while since I have seriously been playing disgaea and there are so many little things to keep track of lol

silvon

Gravity Rush challenges are so frustrating. During time attack challenges it seems you're fighting the controls more than the challenge, there is no way to restart a challenge if you fuck up halfway, and there is a looooooooong load time everytime you retry. I like the art style and atmosphere, but I almost ragequit the game because of the problems with the challenges. Will I miss much if I just go through the game without doing any of the challenges?

OmegaZero

I ended up buying Ninja Gaiden 2. What a fun game (even though it's the third time I'm playing it). The framerate at some points is WOO but it's always playable. Looks pretty! Port more next gen games pls.

Agreed.
Once the realization that I was playing Sigma 2 on a handheld device hit me, it became easy to ignore the game's flaws.

Looking forward to Razor's Edge+.

Miutsu

Gravity Rush challenges are so frustrating. During time attack challenges it seems you're fighting the controls more than the challenge, there is no way to restart a challenge if you fuck up halfway, and there is a looooooooong load time everytime you retry. I like the art style and atmosphere, but I almost ragequit the game because of the problems with the challenges. Will I miss much if I just go through the game without doing any of the challenges?

It is recommended that you go through the challenges way later in the game when you've been able to upgrade all your powers, that will make all of them way less frustrating and more fun, but yeah agree on the loading part :p

Cha

posted that a few daya ago but with OP2 i'll probably get it modded before end of the month.
but $200 for the mox seems too costly

A new port for the vita has to be added for that mod, right?
I would really like that mod, but I don't think I could let anyone cut a new hole into my precious :p

I finally received my 32GB mem card yesterday and filled it up, using the 8GB card for PSP/PSone games.

Switching from one card to the other is terrible. Having to restart the system and lose your icon sorting everytime really sucks.

Top Bottom