• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III |OT| This one really is Warcraft 4

IpKaiFung

Played MP again last night, game is still ass and I hope lessons are learned for CoH3 and AoE4

The Single Player Campaign is dreadful and there isn't much else in the game for SP fans except for comp stomping

The question is,... is it worth it for singleplayer alone? I don't play these games in MP.

Nope, single player is easily the worst aspect of the game.

Out of 18 missions, maybe 4 of them are actually fun and unique. The rest are just "build a base, build units, attack-move across the map".

Demicore

The question is,... is it worth it for singleplayer alone? I don't play these games in MP.

I'd say it is if you get the game at a discounted price, though I might be in the minority on that. I found the campaign entertaining and the dialogues well-written. It's an old school, linear campaign.

Bolivar687

Banned
A new monthly 1v1 tournament had its inaugural outing, lots of great games and you can catch some of them over at
2Sk3tChy on YouTube. Dude's a pretty great caster, really highlights the depth of strategy and decision-making that goes on in the game.

Now that the game's director has left Relic for Capcom, I wonder who if anyone is overseeing DLC and post-launch stuff? (if any? are necrons still coming?)

Top Bottom