• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer Vermintide Runs at Native 4K on Xbox One X; 1440p Pro

iJudged

Banned
This console is more powerful then the other console, thus runs games at higher resolution and better other stuff. What's the problem here?

Senua

Right. Making fun of people who are dedicated to console companies is just as pathetic as being dedicated to a console company.

Fanboys disgust me and on NuGAF we're free to call a spade a spade. This thread is quite frankly, filled with Xbots. This dude mad597 is literally just Helen Keller posting with a MS tattoo on his chest in every thread.

Even using the word xbot is kinda lame bro!

Just as bad as "pony".

mad597

Banned
Where was your saving grace in the xbox threads getting shitted up the last 4 years. Fucking.eat.it.

Yep Sony fans can sure dish it out when xbox fans would be banned on sight for replying to their sonygaf garbage but gees they cant take it, they rather have the forum shutdown than allow xbox fans equal footing here.

Pfft. This shit goes back to the 80s.

Aaaand us pc gamers aren't much better. You got team green and red. And intel vs AMD.

Gotta waggle the weenie no matter what games you play.

Not a PC gamer and never will be but this shits new to me..so you guys have SWAT PC warriors, salt fights and all that over AMD vs Intel...fn lol.

If I hadn't scored a great deal on an Oppo a few months ago, I would have bought the X just for 4K Blu ray. The main thing holding me back from one is the lack of exclusives that I want to play, and while these improvements on multiplats and bc games are great, it's just not enough for me to drop 500. It pisses me off that MS didn't go this route in the first place, and tried to cram that TV crap down our throats. For those looking to upgrade from the One though, it's a no brainer, these are nice improvements for sure.

mad597

Banned
Tell that to the Sony fanboys that were screaming how PS4 1080p looked better over the Xbox 900p. It mattered then when it was a vastly smaller gap, but now it doesn't?

The opinions of Sony fans change in direct correlation to whatever Sony's marketing is pushing at the time

FrankBoke

Banned
Xbox One downloads the full game even if you have a disc cuz lol?

Êîìïëåêñíîå èíòåðíåò-ïðîäâèæåíèå âàøåãî ñàéòà!
Ñáîð ðàçëè÷íûõ áàç äëÿ ïðîäâèæåíèÿ â èíòåðíåòå
Ýôôåêòèâíî è íåäîðîãî. Ïèñàòü â ICQ 656310373

Yea cause before when sony fans were shiting up every xbox thread and face off thread and mods not only condoned it but banned xbox users for responding it was the such a great place for balanced discussuons.

Any criticism of the xbox one no matter how legitimate has been met with xbox crybabies, who would rather have phil spencers balls in their mouths than play good games, as a call to war.
Their precious was under attack! Time to stop the bukkake sessions with all the microsoft execs, wipe the jizz from their faces and grab the weapons...war calls!

Tell that to the Sony fanboys that were screaming how PS4 1080p looked better over the Xbox 900p. It mattered then when it was a vastly smaller gap, but now it doesn't?

Four years of xbox loving cunts here shitting up digital foundry and other technical threads with "xbox has better controller getting it there" "xbox live is better getting it there" "friends are on xbox getting it there"

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Folks, I think we're on the verge of a meltdown/account suicide.

jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Four years of xbox loving cunts here shitting up digital foundry and other technical threads with "xbox has better controller getting it there" "xbox live is better getting it there" "friends are on xbox getting it there"

Jeez, you want blood.

The last couple of weeks here have been really difficult for him.

How so ? Oh you're one of those people who think that giving people whst they deserve means someone must be having it rough.
Not surprising for a typical dog fucking rock stupid xbox fan who actually is dumb enough to think that the xbox has any exclusives actually worth playing.
You gonna cry into your xbox pillow while phil and major Nelson take turns giving it to up your xbox green tinted asshole tonight ?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
How so ? Oh you're one of those people who think that giving people whst they deserve means someone must be having it rough.
Not surprising for a typical dog fucking rock stupid xbox fan who actually is dumb enough to think that the xbox has any exclusives actually worth playing.
You gonna cry into your xbox pillow while phil and major Nelson take turns giving it to up your xbox green tinted asshole tonight ?

Folks, I think we have another inbred dumbfuck xbox fan delusional from going too long without phil spencers dick in his mouth again.

Lmao, you'll be ok man. They're just consoles.

Yep Sony fans can sure dish it out when xbox fans would be banned on sight for replying to their sonygaf garbage but gees they cant take it, they rather have the forum shutdown than allow xbox fans equal footing here.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

And they were probably banned shortly after.

Lmao he can't even keep track of what he's posted. Meltdown reaching critical levels.

Xbox fans are just as stupid as Trump supporters so things have to be repeated.
Btw xbox fans constantly lose track of the competitions first party and exclusives library.
Many times more quality exclusive games than that pile of "games" that stink more than a post Chipotle explosive diarrhea outpouring that xbox fans call a first party.

I look forward to playing Horizon ZD, Spider-Man, and God of War in stunning X1X 4K.

Look, the X1X is obviously the more powerful box, but 1440p is stunning on its own, and the PS4 Pro is the best way to experience Sony's catalog. Joking about its abilities (at a lower price point, a year ago) is just silly.
Well said. Too bad some will accuse you of being salty.

1440p is very nice on a 1440p monitor, though Pro doesn't allow 1440p output (WTF).

1440p on a 4k screen isn't all that great.
Yep, Sony messed up in that regard. Doesn’t bother me either way.

I have a Pro for Sony exclusives and a high-end PC for everything else. This thread amuses me more than anything. I’m just here to watch people be unreasonable and bash/praise pieces of plastic like their self esteem is tied to them.

RoboFu

One of the green rats

Lol 😂 here we go.

It really itsnt that much of a difference resolution wise. To me the added higher settings is what really makes the extra power shine.

Top Bottom