• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer Vermintide Runs at Native 4K on Xbox One X; 1440p Pro

RefigeKru

Banned
So many victims.

When I look at the Videogame Screenshot thread, I'm always like "damn, we got it good". Even Nintendo fans.

c0de

Four years of xbox loving cunts here shitting up digital foundry and other technical threads with "xbox has better controller getting it there" "xbox live is better getting it there" "friends are on xbox getting it there"

The fact that you are not banned tells a lot about this place right now.

dogen

Should the gulf be that big? I thought the X was something along the lines of 50% more powerful in terms of GPU. I know the cpu is faster and the RAM is up from 8 to 12GB but it seems like the X has really been beating the pro by wider margins.

The Pro is being limited by memory bandwidth and capacity, but probably to a lesser degree.

Any criticism of the xbox one no matter how legitimate has been met with xbox crybabies, who would rather have phil spencers balls in their mouths than play good games, as a call to war.
Their precious was under attack! Time to stop the bukkake sessions with all the microsoft execs, wipe the jizz from their faces and grab the weapons...war calls!

How so ? Oh you're one of those people who think that giving people whst they deserve means someone must be having it rough.
Not surprising for a typical dog fucking rock stupid xbox fan who actually is dumb enough to think that the xbox has any exclusives actually worth playing.
You gonna cry into your xbox pillow while phil and major Nelson take turns giving it to up your xbox green tinted asshole tonight ?

Folks, I think we have another inbred dumbfuck xbox fan delusional from going too long without phil spencers dick in his mouth again.

Four years of xbox loving cunts here shitting up digital foundry and other technical threads with "xbox has better controller getting it there" "xbox live is better getting it there" "friends are on xbox getting it there"

Lmao, you'll be ok man. Its just uncle phil going ass to mouth on you. Honestly thought you'd be looking forward to it after so many times. ...

Xbox fans are just as stupid as Trump supporters so things have to be repeated.
Btw xbox fans constantly lose track of the competitions first party and exclusives library.
Many times more quality exclusive games than that pile of "games" that stink more than a post Chipotle explosive diarrhea outpouring that xbox fans call a first party.

Hey look phil spencers personal jerk off machine showed up to defend ms against another imagined insult.

The one x got microsoft fanboys jerking off on their own faces. They're so excited!

Not surprising at all. Only the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth would buy an xbox one over a ps4 at this point.

Again, it's fanboys who get upset at others who don't virtually suck the xboxs dick whenever they post that I'm calling out. They're not celebrating, they're shitposting because their precious finally has the power advantage, and anyone who refuses to worship at its altar or doesn't agree that's it's gods gift to gaming has committed the unforgivable sin of not being totally in love with their precious. Btw you're proven your membership in their club by only calling out people on the other team so to speak. Always knew you were one of them. Not surprised.

Holy shit, this is the best thing that happened in the forum in a long time. Look at that mental breakdown all thanks to the Xbox One X, LOL.

The funniest thing is, you can almost taste the salt and disdain seeping from his posts for years while he carefully tread the line as to not get banned. I even remember him for his pathetic posts about taking his cats on a trip across the country (lmfao). But now that the XBX has released it's like he snapped and his true N4G pathetic nature couldn't be contained anymore. Four years of fake "good" posting, gone just like that thanks to the crazy positivity of the XBX. This is an absolutely wonderful turn of events and if this happened after not even one month, imagine the next few years.

forgedbygeeks

Neo Member
Maybe that's because they're NOT exclusives to Xbox since everybody can play them on PC. Exclusives = not playable on another machine.

You assume everyone has a GTX1070 gaming PC that can play them comparable to 1X and they have that hooked up to a 4k TV like they can easily do with Xbox and can simply launch the games all from the controller super fast like on Xbox and don't have to tweak tons of settings, which every PC game requires if you want to get stable game play.

Look, if you are in the 1% - 2% with an awesome gaming PC (check steam stats), then Yea, the 1X isn't for you as you can get almost all MS exclusives on it.

The rest of the populace would rather out out less money for a more confident, quieter, more reliable, and less figity dedicated system to play the games on.

Also, I don't get why having the games on PC makes them any worse for Xbox owners? Does having Nier Automata and Nioh on PC make them worse games for PS4 gamers?

Senua

You assume everyone has a GTX1070 gaming PC that can play them comparable to 1X and they have that hooked up to a 4k TV like they can easily do with Xbox and can simply launch the games all from the controller super fast like on Xbox and don't have to tweak tons of settings, which every PC game requires if you want to get stable game play.

Look, if you are in the 1% - 2% with an awesome gaming PC (check steam stats), then Yea, the 1X isn't for you as you can get almost all MS exclusives on it.

The rest of the populace would rather out out less money for a more confident, quieter, more reliable, and less figity dedicated system to play the games on.

Also, I don't get why having the games on PC makes them any worse for Xbox owners? Does having Nier Automata and Nioh on PC make them worse games for PS4 gamers?

Dude were on gaf we're meant to be the nerds with gaming PC's!

Not sure what more confident means? You can make PC's basically silent if you want and my PC hasn't had a faulty part in it's 6 year life yet. It's still going strong btw, I just upgraded the GPU and now it's more powerful than the X and cost me half the price!

Then I could make 200 bullet point list about the advantages of PC over consoles but I'm guessing you won't want that :p

Mattyp

Gold Member
There's no such thing as "MS exclusives". If I can play both on PC and Xbox, then it's not exclusive to anything.

You're the one having comprehension problems with the word exclusive.

I had to stop right here on this shit filled thread.

Only playable on Microsoft's platforms you pay them money for. Am I missing something here?

Senua

I had to stop right here on this shit filled thread.

Only playable on Microsoft's platforms you pay them money for. Am I missing something here?

Yea they are MS exclusives, they just aren't Xbox exclusives which many people still say they are.

rmatheso

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I was thinking about buying a PS4 Pro and...

So... no one should consider buying a PS4 Pro from now on as the Xbox One X is the superior platform for third party titles, has the superior controller and has fantastic features like backwards compatibility for free. Cool.

Sr6NqVf.gif

Okay then. Cheers for the advice! Xbox One X ordered.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Personally, I find that they're both worth owning. It's a great time to be a gamer.

But apparently I'm an XB fanboy so what the fuck do I know? 🙄

Personally, I find that they're both worth owning. It's a great time to be a gamer.

Why are you even listening to two of the most saltiest, vile Sony fanboys on this website? You've never even posted any thing slightly like them and have always posted fairly, with all your console gamertags in your profile.

Don't let them get to you. Soon the mods will be back and they'll be permantely banned.

You're absolutely right. This gen is fantastic and it's great that both Sony and MS are offering premium editions of their consoles, both targeted at enthusiasts who care about frame rate and resolution. Hopefully next gen follows suit.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Holy shit, this is the best thing that happened in the forum in a long time. Look at that mental breakdown all thanks to the Xbox One X, LOL.

The funniest thing is, you can almost taste the salt and disdain seeping from his posts for years while he carefully tread the line as to not get banned. I even remember him for his pathetic posts about taking his cats on a trip across the country (lmfao). But now that the XBX has released it's like he snapped and his true N4G pathetic nature couldn't be contained anymore. Four years of fake "good" posting, gone just like that thanks to the crazy positivity of the XBX. This is an absolutely wonderful turn of events and if this happened after not even one month, imagine the next few years. I'm gonna dig and see if I can get his PSN from a few people ;)

I would not describe his posts as carefully treading :p

I thought there would be consequences for posting like that? I know I’m a junior but has been lurking for years. Are there really no moderation at all atm?

Royce McCutcheon

I would not describe his posts as carefully treading :p

I thought there would be consequences for posting like that? I know I’m a junior but has been lurking for years. Are there really no moderation at all atm?

No please keep him around. As someone who has been around while Sony folk shat on Microsoft for 4 years, this is therapeutic. I don't even own an Xbox. I hope console wars stay forever.

Why do people have to push superiority? If you love games, and can afford it, why not both? They both have their great games and bad games.. I have both and though I have a preference, its great not to have to miss out on WHATEVER game you want to play. Just enjoy the games. Sheeshh.

llien

I look forward to playing Horizon ZD, Spider-Man, and God of War in stunning X1X 4K.

Look, the X1X is obviously the more powerful box, but 1440p is stunning on its own, and the PS4 Pro is the best way to experience Sony's catalog. Joking about its abilities (at a lower price point, a year ago) is just silly.

Hurtful truth.

TaroYamada

Well, I'm a PC guy but I've been gaming on console a lot because I've been moving a lot and don't want to cart my gaming desktop around. The consoles fit in backpacks, so easier.

Let me preface my opinions by saying I never intended to buy a console this gen and the only reason I have a PS4 or X1X is because I won them from Taco Bell's Big Boxes. X1X is clearly pretty good hardware but I'm not crazy about the OS and furthermore, I've been thoroughly unimpressed with its exclusives library. That said I do really like the Play Anywhere idea and will probably be getting some more of those games that I can enjoy on my PC when I get back to it. But the PS4 I've genuinely enjoyed for its exclusives library, most of you can tell I'm a SEGA fan so obviously the Yakuza franchise is a pretty big bonus here but Sony's first party stuff is also really top shelf.

Anyways moral of the story, I don't think console fans should really be worried about the graphics arm race -- buy a PC if you want to do that. I don't completely understand why folks would prefer the X1 over a PS4's library or just getting a PC but I do agree they've not been moderated fairly vs. other console fan communities on this site.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Ooh another comparison thread. I always see the same shit heads posting in this those threads and “fighting”. Don’t you guys have nothing else to do? Those discussions are really pointless right now.

Ooh another comparison thread. I always see the same shit heads posting in this those threads and “fighting”. Don’t you guys have nothing else to do? Those discussions are really pointless right now.

Im sure we all have better stuff to do, you included, but here we are....

mad597

Banned
Right. Making fun of people who are dedicated to console companies is just as pathetic as being dedicated to a console company.

Fanboys disgust me and on NuGAF we're free to call a spade a spade. This thread is quite frankly, filled with Xbots. This dude mad597 is literally just Helen Keller posting with a MS tattoo on his chest in every thread.

Oh please this place has been "sonygaf" for at least half a decade now. Sony fans got to prance around fucking up any xbox thread and not only did the mods allow it they banned xbox fans when they spoke up. That is calling a spade a spade. Sony fans have been treated like royalty here and now cry like babies when moderation is actually balanced.

Tough shit the power crown has switched you spinning sony fans just have to take it

Spade is spade and sony fans have been a cancer to the gaming community this gen and this forum was lead in that effort.

EPICVJ

Neo Member
The Enhancements are great, the initial terrible optimization on console pushed me to PC, i'm also hoping they have a Performance option, i'd much rather have a solid 60 fps in Vermintide, its essential (in my opinion) in the higher difficulty modes like nightmare and cataclysm.

Krisprolls

Banned
Oh please this place has been "sonygaf" for at least half a decade now. Sony fans got to prance around fucking up any xbox thread and not only did the mods allow it they banned xbox fans when they spoke up. That is calling a spade a spade. Sony fans have been treated like royalty here and now cry like babies when moderation is actually balanced.

Tough shit the power crown has switched you spinning sony fans just have to take it

Spade is spade and sony fans have been a cancer to the gaming community this gen and this forum was lead in that effort.

Lol you really need a psychiatrist. Feels like you're back from Vietnam with post traumatic stress disorder.

Console war is over, PS4 won long ago both in sales and exclusives, which is why you felt this place belonged to Sony. People mostly preferred PS4, they weren't on a crusade against you. Keep your energy for next gen.

Sony fans are gone on Resetera, Gaf is mostly dead now and this thread has 2 pages. It's not the best place if you want people to hear you.

You're welcome to post on ResetEra, moderation is much more transparent if that's what you're after.

Top Bottom