• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros. and Team Downey Set Writers’ Room for ‘Sherlock Holmes 3’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed the first one, but 2 already had that tired sequel feeling despite only being the second movie.

I will admit, the artillery sequence was nuts as hell and I loved it.

Busty

Banned
There's absolutely no way that Warners are putting together a writer's room that expensive for just one film. Especially given that they've probably already spent anything from three to five million dollars thus far in development costs.

They're almost certainly kicking around ideas for a 4th and maybe even a 5th Sherlock Holmes film. With Guy Ritchie unlikely to return and Downey likely done with Marvel (in a big, time consuming way anyway) after Infinity Wars it's probable that WB want RDJ to make Sherlock his number one franchise moving forward.

Which is excellent news if you ask me.

There's absolutely no way that Warners are putting together a writer's room that expensive for just one film. Especially given that they've probably already spent anything from three to five million dollars thus far in development costs.

They're almost certainly kicking around ideas for a 4th and maybe even a 5th Sherlock Holmes film. With Guy Ritchie unlikely to return and Downey likely done with Marvel (in a big, time consuming way anyway) after Infinity Wars it's probable that WB want RDJ to make Sherlock his number one franchise moving forward.

Which is excellent news if you ask me.

I'm all in, let's do this

Gimme like 8 of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom