• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros' SDCC Panel (The Thread! - The Sequel!)

via Uproxx:

When asked if the sequel answered any lingering questions Harrison Ford had about his character, he paused for a second or two too long and then said “It doesn’t matter what I think.” Classic charmingly wry Harrison Ford. The crowd and the rest of the cast and crew on the stage dissolve into laughter. (Check my social media later for video of that moment!)

MORE FOOTAGE! Ryan Gosling and a lady in white descend into what looks like a yellow pyramid. “A gift from Mister Wallace to the world. The outer colonies would never have flourished without the technology.” The stairs have replicants — long life Nexus 8 models — on either side in glass cases. One of them moves inside the suspended goo. Now the camera is on a bunch of glass balls with damaged something inside from the blackout. The lady puts the ball in a computer and suddenly the screen lights up with Tyrell Archives. Harrison Ford’s eyeball in close up with static lines of dialogue “The photo of the girl” It’s lines from the original film. Ryan watches without emotion. The room is so cold, the woman has cold breath as does Gosling. Someone is trying to provoke Deckard. The lady is now hitting on Gosling, she is clearly a replicant. She works for Mr. Wallace though and Gosling is all business.

DFXF8CWVoAA5Ksb.jpg

Anime.

Ezra cosplaying as Edward Elric just makes me like him more.

I feel like I'll squeal with hype if we get any GL news today.

Occasionally I feel like the only Green Lantern fan in the world :p

Excited to see whatever the news is though

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Shazam!!!

HOOOOOOOOLY SHIT!!!

12:21

GREEN LANTERN CORPS!

Comments(0)

12:21

WONDER WOMAN 2!

Comments(0)