• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros' SDCC Panel (The Thread! - The Sequel!)

a916

13722188_1016041421805892_617024570_n.jpg

Holy shit, Flashpoint is going to be wild. I'm not going to lie, this is exciting.

Wait... Flashpoint... is pretty much a Justice League movie? That will have the entire cast?

I guess Flashpoint can be a way out for Ben I hope they cast a Younger actor for Batman and I want the Batfamily to appear in at least one scene together WB pls <3

Wait... Flashpoint... is pretty much a Justice League movie? That will have the entire cast?[/QUOTE]

Sure why not? Captain America Cilvil War featured pretty much all the important Avengers anyways.

They can make if a Flash focused film but still include most of the major DCU characters

Cuburt

Flashpoint AKA what Days of Future Past was to Fox's X-Men

Affleck recast. Cyborg retconed out of the League. Communist Superman.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Read bottom to top

12:31

"Yeah," he smiles. "Me neither."

Comments(0)

12:31

The scene cuts to Aquaman himself, standing with his trident. "You don't want to maybe talk this over?" he says to an offscreen opponent.

Comments(0)

12:30

The camera goes under the water and we see that there are HUNDREDS of ships and armored men riding sharks.

Comments(0)

One of them even has a shark fin that sticks out of the water. The fishermen are speechless.

Comments(0)

But it's not a fish. It's something big moving under them. The camera pulls back and we see that there are enormous underwater ships moving beneath the tiny fishing boat.

Comments(0)

12:29

It begins on the ocean with two old fishermen. They're listening to the radio and suddenly it looks like they have a bite.

Vibranium

Banned
Wait... Flashpoint... is pretty much a Justice League movie? That will have the entire cast?

It will probably be a very loose adaptation. Don't expect much from the comics. Maybe a few League members will appear, but it will still be a Flash solo movie.

a916

It will probably be a very loose adaptation. Don't expect much from the comics. Maybe a few League members will appear.

I mean I've watched the DC Animated film, and it's really hard to do without having the other league members. Excited nonetheless.

via Uproxx

FOOTAGE. Opens with the director saying hello and then we see the Aquaman concept art of the guards, and Atlantis. It’s very high tech looking, to be honest. It’s kind of an origin story. Arthur and Mera on a boat, then a bunch of guys on sharks with saddles because hell yeah. It’s like battle ready King Triton’s castle in here. Opens with radio playing olde timey music as two white dudes fish in a dingy. One guy catches something but it starts pulling their book. Music is very Fallout franchise. The boat is now diving under the water before the fisherman finally gives up the pole and saves himself. But there’s manta ray looking ships floating just underneath. It’s a whole armada that looks VERY kraken-esque. You can see where sailors would think theses ships were sea monsters. Then we see Momoa without his armor but armed with a sword in a sunken ship. Again, it’s The Little Mermaid on steroids.

so does the whole Flashpoint thing mean Lauren Cohan as the Joker? that would be kind of lame.

is it too late to replace Lauren Cohan with Tilda Swinton or Kristen Stewart?

Top Bottom