• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warriors Series Community Thread | Analyzing the complexities of Square and Triangle

JPS Kai

Sanada is out in the west today.

Should I get it?

I liked it as a mainline SW game. Just a little slower to unlock characters that aren't named Sanada (either through story development, raising their affinity to max, or spending conch shell Midway through the game)

You can check out my review if that would help.

Shengar

KT Facebook page posted Gan Ning comparison between his DW3 and DW9 incarnation (hair is practically the same except the color who looks bright brown now).

So it is safe to say that DW9 styles backs to DW3 era?

Holy thread bump batman

Anyway, finally beat All Stars and my impression of it did not change much. Gonna be taking it and several other games to the trade in place at some point next week, maybe tomorrow to clear space. Game was just a whole lot of eh for me.

It got me wanting to play Orochi 3 again though! Tried to track down a copy of it the other day to no avail. Apparently its pretty rare here in Japan on disc and has not gone on sale in like... ever digitally. Been getting the urge to play it again more because One Piece 3, while not bad, just wasn't doing anything for me since I don't follow the series, and Shin Gundam is also in the meh pile.

Really~ hoping 9 is good or compelling to play/grind away at.

Top Bottom